Turn Up!

Your pov

Let's break up.

What? Is this the thing he wanted to tell me? After few months we haven't seen each other due to his studies in other university and this is what I got? I've been loyal to him, loved him all of my heart and he decided to dump a fabulous girl like me?

His only reason is 'We can't make each other happy anymore'.

Bullshit.

I've seen him dating with another bitch the other day. Why can't he just be frank to me that he already found someone else? What did he see in that girl anyway? I'm much better than her.

My house feels much lonelier after the break up I had. I'm a mess. We've been together since high school eventhough he is my senior that time. But why do these shitty things happen when I'm about to start my first day in university?

Min yoongi.

That name used to make me smile. But now I can only cry whenever I hear or see his name.

"You weak bitch.. He didn't deserve you. Stop wasting your tears for a jerk like him" I said to myself as I wipe the tears away.

I look at the clock and it's now 10pm. I couldn't even sleep well nowadays so I decided to go to the night club to forget my miserable love story.

Since my mom lets me live alone because she is busy of her business, I can go home whenever I wanted to. My dad died when I was a child but I barely even remember his face. Being the only daughter of a lonely family even makes me sadder.

I wear my black mini dress and put on my red lipstick. I used minimal eye makeup because I'm scared if I would cry again in the club. Then I slipped on my red heels and drive my way to the night club.

-------------------

People are mostly drunk while dancing on the dance floor. This is my tenth drink I've drank and my head feels slightly lighter. I know I am starting to get drunk. I walk to the dance floor and dance by myself. Letting my body moves to the rhythm in this club.

Suddenly I feel a hand wrapped around my waist from behind. I couldn't careless about the person.

"I've been checking you out.. you're sexy" The guy's voice whispered huskily into my ear. I can feel he is dancing against my back. I smirk as I slowly grind my ass on him.

"Woah there..." He lets out a small groan and I turned around to face him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands are wrapped around my waist while he is staring at me seductively.

I can say he is really handsome and he looks like he is around my age.

"You're hot" I whispered at him as my hand roaming on his chest. I could feel his right hand slowly going down and he suddenly grabs my ass while smirking at me.

"I want you" he leans closer to me as he stares right into my eyes. Then he starts to plant kisses all over my bare neck.

His lips feels so soft on my skin. His long slender fingers trace along my arm then he holds my face to the side to let him a better access to my neck.

I never had a guy touch me out of nowhere, I'm not that kind of girl but I'm really sexually frustrated now and I just can't wait to do it with my next upcoming boyfriend which I won't know when I will have.

But why do love anyway when you can just fuck? It's all about these stupid hormones in our body that we gotta release anyway. Not some kind of love where you will eventually get heartbroken by yourself.

I couldn't even think straight anymore. I haven't had sex for a long time since Yoongi dumped me and luckily I meet a hot guy right now. Why gotta let go of this golden opportunity?

--------------------

Do vote and comment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)