Strong power thank you

Jungkook's pov.

I wake up because of my itching nose. Turns out it's her hair brushing against my nose. She is still sleeping soundly in my arms like a baby she is. I slowly take my hands off from her body and get up from the bed.

I take a quick shower and get out from the room. I head downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast for her.

Wait.

I forgot that Jimin sleeps here too.

"What are you doing?" A hoarse guy's voice asked me from my back.

I turned around to see Jimin only in his pants. His dark messy hair is still entangled and his eyes are still half open.

"Breakfast. Did you just wake up?"

Jimin nodded his head and looks around me with a confused expression.

"How is she?" He asked while walking towards me.

"She's still in shock but she's okay" I answered then take out the plates from the cabinet above me.

"Well then.. I'm gonna get ready and eat breakfast then I must go somewhere" Jimin said as he walks away.

"Where?"

"My dad wants to see me. He already called me early in the morning to meet him. Otherwise I'll probably still sleeping by now" He said with a sigh and walks out from the kitchen.

————————

"Jungkook?!"

"Over here in the dining room!" I shouted back.

After a few mins, she comes into the dining room. She looks so cute wearing my shirt and she lets her hair down covering the hickies given from Yoongi. She looks like she just showered since her hair is somehow still damp.

"Good morning babe" I peck her on her lips and she blushed.

"Where's Jimin?"

"He already left. His dad wants to meet him" I said and pat a seat next to mine.

"Come here. Eat your breakfast"

She silently sits down and begins to eat slowly. I know she's still in shock on what happened yesterday so I just have to give her some time.

After the quiet breakfast, she heads to the living room and watch tv. I followed her and sit next to her. She doesn't know that I've been staring at her while she's watching tv.

"————?" I called out her name but she doesn't respond.

"————?" I called out again and hold her hand gently. She looks at me with her raised eyebrows, asking me what.

"Forget about it please.. It's hard to see you like this"

She pressed her lips into a thin line and nodded her head.

"Atleast he didn't rape me right? Well.. he almost did if you guys didn't show up"

I let out a heavy sigh as I gently pull her head against my chest.

"I won't let other guys touch you again and I'm sorry" I kissed her forehead and look at her eyes.

"Thank you.. I love you" She softly said and while we're locked into each other's eyes, I slowly leans closer to her and pressed my lips against hers.

The kiss is soft and gentle. I slid my hand around her waist and pull her closer to me to deepen the kiss. The kiss started to get sloppy and rough, her hand is buried in my hair and she trails down until her hand reached my shirt's first button.