Don't fight, don't fight

Jungkook's pov.

Jimin and I drove to Yoongi's house but they weren't there. His house was empty so we think it's between Namjoon or Hoseok's house.

We decided to go to Namjoon's house first. We parked the car a little further from the house and we climb the gate to get in.

Both of us sneak inside from the back door thanks to Jimin that can pick a lock. As we're walking slowly inside the house, we hear someone's talking and from his voice, I could recognize it's Hoseok.

"Let's attack them then I'll hold both of them so you could go find Yoongi and ———" Jimin whispered to me and I nodded my head.

Both of us slowly walking toward where the voice comes from and there we see Hoseok is leaning against the wall while talking to Namjoon. Unfortunately, Namjoon spots us.
Without any more hesitation, me and Jimin run toward them. Hoseok punches Jimin pretty hard. Namjoon was about to punch me but I dodge it and kick his thigh instead. Jimin get back up and tackle down Hoseok while I'm trying to let Namjoon down.

It's a chaos once again between us, my clothes are torn a little because of Namjoon and it just makes me even angrier.

Namjoon punched me on my stomach and I fall down onto the floor. My head starting to get dizzy after a few punches that came from Namjoon.

Have I become weak?

Maybe it's because all these past few months I'm trying to be the good guy and never get into anymore fights.

But no.

I can't be like this. She needs me right now. Get back into your senses Jeon Jungkook!

"JUNGKOOK!" I heard Jimin shouted my name and I quickly look up to see Namjoon throws a chair toward me and it almost hits my face but I dodge from it quickly.

Namjoon grabs me by the collar and throws me against the wall. My head starting to get more heavier and my vision starting to get all blurry. I touch my forehead and it's now bleeding

"Why can't you just go home and let us have some fun with ——— here uh?" Namjoon grabs my hair and force me to look at him eventhough my vision isn't clear, I could see he is smirking at me right now.

"Now you're just a wimp and all you could do right here is to hear Yoongi fucking her" Namjoon chuckled as he said that.

My anger is boiling inside of me and it makes me want to get to her even faster. I throw a hard punch at his face and he falls down onto the floor. I get on top of him and keep punching him again and again. I couldn't think anymore all I wanted to do is just to release my anger.

——————————

Your pov

I can't recognize this man infront of me. He isn't the Yoongi I used to know. His eyes are filled with anger and lust and I'm just like a trapped puppy in the corner.

"Y-yoongi.. please.. don't do this" I tried to beg for him but he only chuckled as a reply.

He keeps coming closer to me and trapped me against the wall. His hand reached to my shoulder and suddenly he rips my sleeve off from me.

"Beautiful" He smirked and trying to kiss my neck but I kick him on the balls and try to get away from him.

I could barely move three steps away from him but he yanked my hair and throws me into the ground.