Can you talk more slush

-The next day-

As I'm walking toward my class, I saw Jimin is flirting with a girl and she seems to enjoy it. I feel kinda jealous inside, I think I got a little crush on him but too bad he's a player.

I walk into the class and see Krystal is already there, writing on her notebook.

"Good afternoon" I greet her.

"Hey -----! Good afternoon" she smiles at me then I take a seat next to her, in the exact same place we seated yesterday. It's because I don't want Jungkook to notice me.

"After this class ended, let's go eat some lunch. I'm starving" I said to her.

"Sure but I have to hand this paper to Mr. Kim first. You can go ahead to the cafeteria on the ground floor near the garden" She said and I nodded my head.

Luckily I didn't see Jungkook in class today. He probably skipped class or he's still sleeping in his house.

Krystal walks to the opposite direction of where I'm going and I keep walking along the corridor. It's kinda quiet here since most classes started in the morning or evening.

As I'm walking, I see a guy is scolding another guy infront of the class's door.

"Yah! I told you to finish my assignment today. Where is it?" He scolded another guy that looks like a nerd while poking his head.

"I-I'm sorry. I will finish it today" The nerd apologized while he keeps bowing to him.

"The deadline is today you idiot!" He throws his books until they are all scattered on the floor.

"I h-have my assignment to do too so I'm s-still working on yours" the nerd replied and when he's about to pick up his books, the other guy grabs his collar and about to punch him.

"YAH!" I shouted from his back and he lets go of the guy.

"Who's the idiot here? Him? Or you that couldn't even do an assignment?" I said bluntly and he turned around to face me.

My eyes widen in shock and so does that guy.

"You... I've seen you somewhere. Aish where was it?" He closes his eyes and thinks for a moment. Then he lets out a chuckle.

"Oh I remember now.. you're that teaser" He said as he takes a step closer to me. I didn't even move an inch.

"Aahh.. you're that Jungkook" I replied while crossing my arms.

"You're new here babe? That's great cause I'll be seeing you around. What class are you in?" He asked while examining my face.

"The same as yours" I replied with a sigh and he laughed while clapping his hands.

"That's even better right?" He takes another step closer to me and leans closer to my face as he stares at me in the eyes.

"You're much prettier when I see your face clearly during daytime" he softly said and his eyes stared down to my lips.

"I miss how those lips tasted like" He smirks at me then he backs away and looks at the other guy with a glare.

"Complete my assignment by tomorrow or else you will get some from me" Jungkook threatened him then before he walks away, he flicks the guy's forehead with a laugh.

After Jungkook left, I help him to pick up his books on the floor. He remains silent while still picking the books.

"Here" I handed him some of the books and he takes it from me. He fixes his big glasses then he looks at me.