Flower fl-fl-flower flower

Your pov.

The students of my class start to gather at the ground floor, waiting for the lecturers. Krystal is holding her bag with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Are you dating Jungkook?" She asked me.

"What? No! Why would you say that?" I laughed at her words.

"Well.. some people said they saw you having lunch with Jungkook and later Jimin came along then some of them said they saw Jungkook hugged you" She whispered at me and I just let out a sigh.

"Wow.. had a lunch and a comfort hug with him just made us a couple?"

She flicks my forehead then she leans closer to me, "You know there's no girls EVER been with Jungkook this close until now" she stated.

"But well if you guys are a couple now, congratulations! But tell me if he hurts your feelings or cheats behind your back, I'll kill him well since he is a player" she shrugs and I just smile at her.

"I will surely let you know" I replied.

"Morning babe" Jungkook showed up and Krystal looks over to him and gives him a sly smirk.

The lecturers then come and all of us started to enter the bus one by one.

"I can have a seat with Luna. You can sit with her" Krystal gladly said that to Jungkook then she left me alone with him.

Jungkook puts his hands into his jacket and he couldn't stop grinning. He lets me get into the bus first, followed by him. Then we both take a seat at the back of the bus.

This is going to be a long ride. I sit next to the window and Jungkook is sitting next to me. After about a few hours, my eyes started to feel heavy and I barely could keep them open.

"Just sleep" He said to me as he gently holds my head and brings me to lean on his shoulder.

I look up to his face and he is still focusing on the his video game.

"Jungkook.. I'm cold" I said to him and he quickly lets out a small blanket from his bag and covers both of our bodies. I slowly take my hand and hug his arm, he feels so warm and comfortable. He even smells good too. He always have this kind of fresh soap scent.

"Oh shit" he cursed while his eyes are still on the video game. He keeps pressing the buttons rapidly and I just chuckled seeing this side of him. I buried my face on his shoulder and slowly close my eyes as I drift to sleep.

---------------------

We arrived at the destination in the evening, We get into our hotel room first to leave our bags and I change my clothes into something more comfy. Later, Mr. Kim SeokJin treats all of us to have seafood nearby the beach for dinner. But some of the students doesn't like seafood and some of them have plans on their own. It only makes six of us join the dinner with Mr. Kim since our class doesn't have many people.

After we had dinner, I decided to take a stroll along the beach. I just realized watching the sunset is so beautiful. I lie down on the beach chair while still staring at the beautiful sky until a figure showed up infront of me. He is wearing a white shirt and a shorts. But I could see his muscular body clearly.

"Move!" I growled at him and he takes a seat next to my chair.

"Why are you here Jungkook?" I asked him but he keeps staring at me like a predator.