I'm so lovely, you're so lovely, we're so lovely, lovely lovely

Your pov.

The next day I woke up still on Jungkook's bed. I couldn't help but to think what he said to me yesterday.

He loves me.

But right now I just don't know about my feelings. A part of me still dearly in love with Yoongi eventhough he dumped me. But whenever I'm with Jungkook, I can't help but starting to like him too. But first of all, he is a player. How could someone trusts a player? He could be worse than Yoongi. Yoongi isn't a player during our school days. He is just a big bully and crazy of power.

I look over to the table and spot a casual dress. Jungkook must have brought a new clothes for me. I get up and head to the bathroom in his room and clean myself. After that I wear the dress and get out from the room.

I walk downstairs and found Jungkook sitting on the sofa while hugging a pillow. His eyes fixed on the tv screen and I walk over to him.

"Jungkook I'll go home now" I said to him but his eyes are still on the screen. Maybe he is still mad about my answer yesterday. I shrug it off and walk away but suddenly I feel a pair of arms hugging me from behind.

"No goodbye kiss? You're so heartless" he whispered softly into my ears.

I take his hands off from me and turned around to face him. He smiles at me but somehow that smile broke me. I return a smile back at him and kiss him on the lips.

"Bye" I said shortly and leave him there. I could hear his loud sigh coming from my back but I just keep walking towards the door.

My heart feels heavy when I see him like this. I hate to see him sad and I even hate that I'm the cause of his sadness. I'm confuse of my own feelings.

Do I love him?

-------------------------

Few weeks passed and Jungkook still couldn't control himself around me. He always sits next to me in class and starts touching me out of nowhere. I could say we fuck so good so rough so often. He is getting so great in sex and he knows my spots so well. He already knows my body. I knew he puts his feelings aside but as long as he got me, he got nothing to lose.

Tonight I have a family dinner and of course I'll be going with Jimin. I wear a red knee-length dress, showing my curves but isn't revealing. After I got ready, I walk out from my room and Jimin is already leaning against the wall infron of my room.

He is wearing a black suit and he looks hot as fuck.

"You look sexy little sister" he smirks at me and I smile at him.

"And you look hot" I replied while walking away from him, going downstairs.

Jimin asked me to go there using his car and he will drives. So I just go along with him. When we reached there, we see our parents are sitting  next to each other and that made us to have a seat infront of them. Jimin takes a seat next to me and we both order out foods.

It is a calm and relaxing dinner that we all have. We talk about family stuffs, studies and all. Then my stepfather begins to talk about his works and that's the moment I feel a hand is slowly crawling up to my thigh.

I take a glance at Jimin but he is still looking at our father talking. I quickly hold his hand and push it away. I could hear him chuckled and he comes back to my thigh. For the second time, I slap his hand away and he finally takes off his hand off from my thigh. I give him a glare and looks back at father.