Abratasas

Your pov

"SLOW DOWN!" I shouted loudly as I keep holding on to his leather jacket.

Jungkook rides his black sports bike like he is in a race. He keeps laughing whenever I asked him to slow down.

"We're here" he stops and I let out a heavy sigh.

"I think I like it better when you hold me like this" Jungkook said as he eyed my arms that are wrapped tightly around his waist. I rolled my eyes at him and gets off from his sports bike.

"Why are we here?" I asked him and take a look around.

"I need some peace" he answered as he follows me from behind.

Jungkook deadass brings me to the forest-like-garden. It is beautiful here but it's too quiet.

"Do you always come here?" I asked him and walk into an old gazebo.

"Well.. you could say so" he rubs the back of his neck and leans against the wall.

I keep looking around and stop when I see a small lake. I just realized how beautiful this scenery is. This place looks like some fairytale movie. There isn't any people here. I look over to Jungkook only to see him staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked while walking toward him.

"You." he smiles like a kid.

"So is this one of your trick? Getting girls to come here?"

Jungkook chuckled as he slips his hand into his pocket.

"Not girls. Only a girl" he answered.

"As if I'm gonna believe in that" I take a seat on the bench followed by him.

"You know you're mine right?" Jungkook asked bluntly.

"What do you mean by that? I'm not yours"

"You're my fuckmate that means you are mine" he said seriously and I begin to laugh in disbelief.

"Look, baby Jungkook.. we only fuck doesn't mean I'm yours. Plus, you're a player and that means you fuck way too many girls other than me so you're not mine either." I stated at him and he licks his lips as he stares right at me.

"But I hate to see you with another guys" he said softly.

"That's your problem. I don't ca----"

Before I could finish my sentence, he suddenly kisses me on the lips while holding my face gently. His kiss is much more softer than before and he gently slids in his tongue into my mouth. His tongue skillfully swirls as he explores my mouth and we pull out when we ran out of breath.

His eyes couldn't leave mine and he is still holding my face.

"Who knows you will fall for me soon?" He smirked.

"You're not even my type"

Jungkook laughs then he lies his head on my lap. "I want to have some rest for awhile babe"

"Can you lie on any other surfaces rather than my lap?"

"You're much comfy. I prefer here" he answered as he slowly begins to close his eyes.

"And you feel like a big ass heavy stone" I munbled under my breath and I could hear him chuckled.

"I like you" he softly whispered but enough for me to hear him.

I take out my phone and plug in my earphone as I start to play some songs. Since it's really such a windy day, Jungkook falls asleep sooner than I thought he will. His little snores kinda make me go soft for him. I stare at his sleeping face and he looks exactly like a baby bunny.

He looks much more innocent like this rather than his pervert side. I smile by myself and take a picture of him sleeping on my lap.

"How cute.." I said to myself and looks back at him. My hand reaches to his hair and I start to stroke it gently. His hair feels so soft and fluffy.

Suddenly the image of Yoongi hits me. He always lies on my lap whenever he's feeling sleepy. I miss how his hair felt like between my fingers.

I look down again to look at Jungkook and poke his cheek.

"Hmmhh.." he frowned and I stop poking him then I continue to stroke his hair.

Jungkook's pov

I wake up to see -------- is already asleep and her hand is on my hair. I slowly get up from her lap and lean closer to her sleeping face.

How could someone still looks beautiful while sleeping..

My eyes trail from her eyes, nose to her lips. Everything about her is perfect. That's why I hate to see her with any other guys. I gently hold her face as my thumb slowly stroking her cheek. Her eyes slowly open to meet mine and I smile at her. She smiles back at me sweetly.

"You're awake?" She asked with slightly raspy voice.

"Because you snore too loud" I jokingly said to her and she laughed. Why does she makes me feeling like this..

"I don't snore that loud" She pushes my hand off from her face then she gets up from the bench. I'm staring at her blankly while still sitting on the bench.

"C'mon let's go home. I'm cold out here" She stated and I follow her back to my sports bike.

We get on and I wear my helmet back. I asked for her address and she told me. Luckily I know her area so I got no problems getting there.

---------------------

When we arrived at her house, I just realized she came from a wealthy family too. That's why she didn't get too attach with me, she already has it all.

"No goodbye kiss?" I asked her with a pout.

"We will meet again tomorrow duhh"

"But still.. tomorrow is a long time to go. You haven't even give me your number" I said while crossing my arms. She laughs then she asked for my phone. I give it to her and she begins to type her number and save it in my phone. I grin widely as I take my phone back.

"I'm still waiting for your kiss" I stated again and she chuckled then she takes off my helmet from my head.

"You know you're such a baby despite being a bully.." She softly speaks then she kisses me on the lips. I love how her lips on me, it suits perfectly with mine. That's why I love to kiss her.

Before she pulls out from the kiss, she softly nibbles my bottom lips then she stares at me. "And you're such a teaser.." I said to her.

"See ya tomorrow baby and try not to get into any fights today." She chuckled as she gets into her house.

I can't stop grinning then after she has went inside, I wear my helmet back and speed away from there. I feel different. It's different with her.

-------------------------

DO VOTE AND COMMENT