Important Business.

Your pov.

It's nice to know that Jimin and Jungkook are back to besties again. I love seeing both of them laughing together as usual.

It's already night time and I'm on my bed scrolling through my phone, hoping to see something interesting. I'm still staying over at Jungkook's house since Jimin lets me to but they went out together for the night leaving me alone in the house.

I'm hungry.

But I'm too lazy to get out from the bed. Whatever my stomach is growling. I walk downstairs and head to the kitchen and open the fridge. Hey I found a cake!

Cheesecake. My favourite! I hop on the kitchen stool and start to eat it. After that I heard some kind of whispering coming from the back door. I silently walk to the door and lean my ear against the door.

I can't make out what are they talking about but I'm sure it's not safe here anymore.

I take out my phone and immediately send a text to Jungkook. With quiet steps, I walk away from the door and what scared me is the door's handle started to shake, signaling the person outside trying to open it.

I run upstairs and lock my room.

I hide inside the closet and cover myself with the clothes there. I'm trying not to make any sound and suddenly I received Jungkook's text.

"Hide somewhere in the house. We're coming now"

I feel kinda relief to know about that. Suddenly I jumped at the sound of the door being kicked.

Fuck.

They're inside of my room right now.

I send another text to Jungkook to tell him about this.

"Where is she?" I heard the guy asked.

"Under the bed?"

"Go look somewhere else!"

I hold my breath as the step is coming closer to where I am.

I see a figure open the closet and insert his hand into the closet. His hand is getting closer to my head and unfortunately he touched my head.

"I FOUND HER"

"AAAHHHHHHH" I let out a bloody scream hoping someone would hear me.

The guy grabs me out from the closet and hold me in his arms. I keep pushing him and punching his chest but he's way more built and taller than me.

"Hey relax babe. It's me"

I stop struggling when I see his face.

"Namjoon? W-what are you doing here?" I asked him still in shock.

"We're here for a payback" Hoseok said from his back.

"H-Hoseok.. what d-do you mean?"

"No time to explain. Let's go! Yoongi is waiting for you" Namjoon said while holding my wrist tightly and dragging me outside from the room.