Heartbreaker

Jungkook's pov.

Few days passed and I haven't talk to her since that day she pushed me away, she doesn't have any feelings toward me at all. I feel hurt inside and it's even more painful that she doesn't even try to talk to me. I always see her around with Jimin. It stabs my heart evenmore.

I'm at the rooftop with Jimin, we both are skipping class and my eyes are glued to the bright sky. I can't stop thinking about her.

"Yah!" Jimin throws a rock to my leg.

"What?"

"You seem down lately. What happened? I never see you flirt or hangout with any girls these days" He said and takes a seat next to me.

"I don't know.. I'm not in the mood" I replied with a poker face.

"Are you on period? Geez.." He takes out his phone and I could see him smiling by himself.

"You got another girl again?" I asked him.

"No, it's --------" He answered while texting.

I look at him with a frown then after he finished texting, he looks back at me with a grin.

"What's wrong with you Jungkook? Oh wait! I forgot she's your fuckmate but... I never see you with her nowadays"

"We... I.. I'm not in the mood to have sex with her" I replied but deep inside I'm craving for her touch. I miss her against my body. She's my lustful desires. The desires that I won't be able to stop.

"I think I want to play with her" Jimin said calmly.

"What do you mean?"

"Play with her feelings. You know she's really beautiful actually---"

"Don't do it" I cut his words as I stare at him deadly in the eyes.

"What is with you Jungkook? You used to hype me up.." He looks at me blankly.

"You can play with another girls but not her. Don't you dare" I stated seriously then I get up to get back inside the building.

"I know what's going on here.. You like her don't you?" His voice asked from my back. I stand there, frozen by his words. I don't know what to say. Maybe he is true.. I don't even know how to describe my feelings toward her.

"Jeon Jungkook is in love with a girl! Wow! What a news!" Jimin clapped his hands as he walks closer to me.

"And what's wrong with that?" I asked him and he chuckled lightly.

"Then go get her before someone else do"

"I will" With that, I leave the rooftop and get down to the ground floor.

While I'm walking, my eyes caught -------- is walking with Taehyung. She is smiling brightly with him. Without anymore thinking, I walk toward her then grab her hand and take her away with me.

"Can't you slow down?" She asked me when we arrived at the parking lot.

"Get in" I commanded her to get into my car. She rolled her eyes at me then she gets in. I shut the door and quickly walk to my seat. After that I speed away to my house.

When we arrived at my house, she looks completely confuse. I keep my pokerface on then I grab her out from the car and leads her inside my house.

"Is this your house? Why are we here?" She asked and I pulled her into my bedroom.

"Jungkook what is wrong with you?" She asked me but I just stand there staring at her.