Tongue technology

THIS IS A LONG CHAP SO PREPARE YOURSELF ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-----------------

The next day, I'm still sitting next to Krystal like always when suddenly I feel someone takes a seat beside of me.

I look beside me and let out a small gasp as the guy grinning at me like a fool.

"Hey babe" he winks at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Why are you sitting here Jungkook?" Krystal asked him.

"Because it's far away from the lecturer" he grins widely.

Soon after, the lecturer comes in, while she's starting to teach, I take a glance of Jungkook and he is just scribbling his notebook, drawing a bunny and not paying any attention but then the lecturer dims the light because she turned on the class projector.

I focus on writing some important things on my book when suddenly I feel a big hand on my thigh.

Shit. Why am I wearing a casual dress today?

I look over to Jungkook but he is still focusing on his random scribbling. His thumb moves to a circular motion and he strokes my thigh slowly going up. I lean closer to his ear, "what the hell are you doing?"

He looks at me with an innocent smile while his hand is still on my thigh.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He asked me back.

I smack his hand away but he keeps coming back to my thigh. I look over to Krystal and she's busy writing notes. Since it's dark, no one could see what we're doing.

"We're in the class you freak. Stop it!" I whispered shouted him.

"What if I won't stop?" He smirks playfully until I feel his hand is already on my inner thigh. I squeeze his hand using both of my thigh but then I heard him chuckled.

"Your skin is so soft.. I love it" He whispered at me. I could feel his fingers slowly rubbing against my panties.

Fuck. Not now.

He pulls my panties aside as he inserts his finger into me. I let out a gasp but luckily no one hears it except him. I cover my mouth and slowly spread my legs for him under the table. He keeps pumping in and out from me.

"I'm gonna cum.." I whispered at him while trying hard not to moan.

"Do you want to cum or not?" He asked me and I quickly hold his arm tightly as I could feel my climax is coming.

But then he pulls out from me before I could even cum. I groaned under my breath and look at him in frustration.

"Why did you do that?" I frowned at him and he giggles like a kid.

"I thought you wanted me to stop?" He replied while raising his eyebrow.

"If you wanted to stop then you should have done it in the beginning" I punched his arm and he laughed silently.

I let out a heavy sigh as I lean back to my chair. I couldn't focus in the class anymore. I feel horny and he left me hanging just like that.

"Do you want more?" He asked me. I stayed silent, not bother to answer him. I'm so pissed off right now.

"Awww are you mad babe?" He pouted and I give him a glare then looks back at the projector screen.