CHAPTER 3: What's Wrong w/My Outfit?

LIZ

        It's been a few days since the barbecue and as fun as it was to meet everyone.

        Rick however, seemed to not be too fond that I was Katie's roommate.

        Then again, at the same time, I really don't care what the hell he thinks of me or Sean even.

        Anyways, tonight is my second night since I started working at the strip club that apparently Rick owned as well and as I heard from other employees, he wasn't too happy to hear that I was working there neither. Which made me wonder in why the hell he even would care where I worked at. I  mean money is money.

         Well, anywho. After leaving Sean with one of the guys I had met at the barbecue that seemed to like Sean as Sean did him too, a lot and that both Trey and Katie vouched for, I headed off to work.

          Now I have never worn outfits like I am right now. A short skirt, tank top and fishnets with boot heels on. Which I understand this is the outfits here but still, I felt pretty uncomfortable. Especially since I'm the only one in this place that's curvy.

          After arriving at work, I said hi to the dancers and the other employees who were all very nice and welcoming to me. Well, everyone except for Wendy. Though I had heard she was a slut and a bitch as well as being Rick's girl too. Which I definitely could tell. Since he was an asshole.

          Then a few hours into my shift, tips were surprisingly really good and business was really good.

           Then a client had asked for me to escort them to the VIP room. Where they can get the best service, of course and also a private dance.

          After seating the man, he told me which person he wanted to have dance for him in which I left and told the dancer the man was requesting her presence then went back to serving drinks.

         As soon as I walked up to the bar, Katie walks up to me and says, "There you are. Hey, there's a guy at the end of the bar asking for you."

         At first, my heart drips to the bottom of my stomach as I begin thinking it's Raymond or one of his guys. Except when I walked up to the guy, I saw that he was just some regular customer.

          "Hi." I say.

          "Hey there Sexy!" He smiles.

          "What can I get for you?" I ask him.

          "I'll take a beer please." He says.

          "You got it." I tell him.

           I turn and open a beer up for him then hand it to him.

          "Thanks." He says.

           "Yeah. That'll be $4.75." I tell him.

            He hands me a $20. "Keep the change." He tells me.

           "Thanks." I reply.

          I go back to working on serving a few more tables for the next couple of hours, until my shift ends and as I head out to my car and try to start it.

          Of course, it chooses now, to not start. Which to me is really embarrassing but also really scary, considering it's three in the morning.

           I then get out and begin walking back towards the club, hoping that Katie can give me a ride or something when suddenly, I feel someone put their hands on me and push me back up against the wall, next to the door by the club. It's the guy from earlier who smells like alcohol.

           I begin to struggle trying to break free from his grip then suddenly, right when I see he's trying to kiss me, I feel him being pulled off of me.

          When I open my eyes, I see Rick and the guy down on the ground, only Rick is on top of him, punching him in the face really hard over and over again, a few times.

           "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING COME BACK HERE AGAIN OR EVEN LOOK AT HER! OR ELSE I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE, I WILL KILL YOU!" I heard Rick yelling at the guy before standing up and walking over towards me with anger in his eyes still. 

         I start to get more scared, not sure in what he's going to do to me as I begin backing up and hit the wall.

        Then as soon as he get's closer towards me, he grabs my hand and we start heading over to his bike where he gets on then assertively demands for me to get on the back.

        Though I'm not exactly sure in what just happened or why and how I went from being scared a minute ago to not being scared enough anymore to right away take his offer and hop onto the bike and start heading home.

*****************************************

         After we pulled up to the front of the house, I get off as he keeps the motor running and then I hand him the helmet.

         "Thanks for helping me back there and taking me home." I tell him.

         "Yeah well, you should be more careful. Especially wearing that at a time like tonight." He says to me, as if he was making it seem as though it was my fault that the guy came at me.

          "Yeah, well, it doesn't give him a right to do what he did." I told him.

          "True. But also flirting with him earlier doesn't help the situation either." He says as he takes off down the road and not to his house next door, before I have a chance to answer.

          In which I just shake my head and think at how childish he is acting and also how he really shouldn't say shit about what I'm wearing, since it's the work attire.

         Anyways, it doesn't really matter. I need to focus right now on waking up in a few hours to take Sean to school.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)