CHAPTER 10: She WILL Be Mine!!!!!

RICK

For the whole car ride back, after Chuck E Cheese, to her house, she seemed to have been acting a little different. Why? I'm not sure.

Then after pulling up, her and Sean thanked me and got out and headed into the house.

I had thought we were having a good time. I mean, was she upset with me because of the slut that gave me her number? Cause it didn't seem to bother her at the time with me kissing her to make the girl jealous.

Damnit. I wish I knew. I mean, I shouldn't care. But fuck it. I do care. I don't know why, how or even when this shit began to happen with my feelings for her. Though I feel the more I deny it to myself and as well as not telling her how I feel, I don't know. It's getting stronger I guess.

Tonight I needed to get ready. I needed to meet with a guy at the club and go over a few details about our next shipment.

So right now, I couldn't think about Liz and or even Sean. I needed to focus on the deal I needed to make with this guy.

*****************************************

After the guy arrived and once we were finished with our meeting, I told him that whatever he wanted, was his and was on me tonight.

So the guy and the few men that were with him had gone off to drink and have some fun.

I had been looking for Liz and knew she was no longer at the VIP private rooms, in which I was really happy about. Though now, it seemed pretty busy tonight and harder for me to find her.

Then right as I start asking where she is, I hear Katie tell me that Liz was talking with some guy over at one of the couches that was across the room.

I began to walk through the crowd and stopped when I saw her talking with some douche bag-wannabe-biker-punk that has seen way too much Sons Of Anarchy.

I see him and her talking, smiling and laughing a little bit together and that was it. I was ending that right now.

So I walked up towards them and didn't say anything to the guy and instead just grabbed her arm and we began heading back to the hallway, towards my office.

Except we didn't even make it to the office before I pinned her arms above her head and up against the wall.

"What the hell do you think you're doing out there?!" I yell at her.

"Get the hell off of me. I was on a break and as far as I'm concerned I can do whatever I want on it." She fires back.

"You can NOT and I mean NOT flirt or hook up with any customers!" I tell her.

"I was just talking to him. You need to chill the fuck out and stop being this jealous asshole!" She tells me.

"Oh yeah? Well maybe I wouldn't be so jealous if you'd stop flirting all the time with guys. Especially douche bags like him." I fire back.

"What do you care?! You don't even like me." She says.

"Really?" I ask.

We then look at each other for just a few seconds before I smash my lips against hers and have my tongue try and ask for permission to touch hers. Then she surprisingly lets my tongue into her mouth and we start making out with each other and then as I let go of her wrists and lift her legs up then have her wrap them around my waist as she wraps both her arms around my neck while we continue kissing.

Once we stop for a brief moment to catch our breaths, I slowly take a step back, but not too far back.

"I'm sorry. I just....I couldn't help it anymore." I tell her.

"I thought you hated me this whole time." She tells me without looking at me.

"I could never hate you." I assure her as I walk closer to her and place my hand to the side of her face.

"This can't happen. We can't happen." She begins to say.

"Why not?" I ask.

"There's just too much shit I have been through that could ruin any relationship with anyone. Even if I want it to happen. I can't. I have to think about Sean." She says to me.

Wow, I can't remember the last time I was rejected.

Instead of letting her see how badly I was hurt, I just hit the wall behind her, which made her flinch in fear and then she walks away.

I swear, all I want to do right now is hurt somebody. Why the hell would she turn me down? Besides, I don't give a shit about her past. No matter what it is, I would be there for her, no matter what.

You know, I probably should just forget about her. Move on. Stay single. But damnit, I can't not be with her.

I need to find out why she is saying no when clearly she wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her too. But how?

Suddenly, it came to me. Trey's friend is great at doing background checks. I'll ask him to do it.

So I head into my office and start to text Trey about talking with his friend and getting everything I need to know about her and getting the information to me ASAP!

Cause I want her to be mine no matter what.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)