CHAPTER 13: It's Been Awhile...

**WARNING: Mature Content**

LIZ

         We walked into the house and after closing the door behind him, I looked at him and laughed a little bit.

         "What?" He asks me.

         "Nothing. I just think that it's cute how jealous you were of that guy." I tell him.

         "Well, I don't like the way he was looking at my girl." He says.

         "I could tell. But really, you have nothing to worry about. I am not the kind of person who cheats." I assure him with a smile.

         "I know." He says as he begins walking slowly towards me.

         Right as I start backing up, it doesn't take too long until I am stopped by the wall and his lips are now just an inch away from mine.

         "You're so beautiful." He says under his breath.

         "Thank you." Was all I could think of to say at the moment. Which was more than I thought.

          He then starts leaning towards me more and lightly brushes his lips against my neck before placing light and gentle kisses. Which of course made my panties begin to get wet.

          He then moves his lips lightly over mine.

          "Do you want me to stop?" He asks against my lips.

          "No." I breathe out.

          He then places his lips onto mine and starts to kiss me for a brief moment before having his tongue try and ask for access to mine. To which of course, my lips parted, allowing him access to mine with his. Which felt amazing. He was such a great kisser. Not that I didn't think he was, but I have never been passionately kissed this way ever.

          "I wan't you so bad right now." He quietly tells me.

          "I wan't you too. But..." I began.

          "But what baby." He says as he begins kissing my neck again.

          "It's been a while for me. I might not be good or what you're used to seeing and experiencing in the bedroom." I blurt out, not realizing I did until after I said it and he pulls his head back and looks at me with a look that has me thinking he is mad? Confused?

           "What do you mean?" He asks.

           "Well, I know that it's been a while and I haven't done it as many times as I'm sure the girls you've been with have and I don't look like them. And I don't want you to see me and be like my ex and become disgusted to where you'd have to cover me up. I want you to still want me." I tell him as I look down at the ground to avoid letting him see me cry.

          "I'm sorry. I can't do this." I tell him as I start running upstairs and go into my bedroom and lay on the bed, crying. Feeling stupid and pathetic that I think he would do that, but I can't help but think he will. Fuck my insecurities.

         I suddenly feel, his hand roll me onto my back as he gets on top of me and has me look into his eyes.

         "First of all, I want you to understand that you are beautiful and sexier than any woman I have ever been with. And I want you to also know that the fact you are NOT like the others, turns me on so much. And maybe this is too soon, but, I want you to understand that I am going to be your last. You are my queen and I want you. I have wanted you since the first day I met you. And if you'll let me, I wan't to show you just how sexy I think you are and how fucking horny you make me." He says to me, which is sweet and hot as hell that I am speechless.

          "Make love to me." Is all I say to him.

          "Yes ma'am." He smiles.

           He then begins kissing me and we start making out with each other as we start taking off each other's clothes and I was too caught up in the moment, that I hadn't realized he had already undressed me and that I was naked in front of him, until he began caressing my breasts and flicking one of my nipples with his tongue then kissing his way down my stomach and all the way down to my wet highly sensitive clit.

          As he places his hands on each one of my thighs to keep them open, he leans his head forward towards my clit and begins to flick it with his pierced tongue, causing my legs to start shaking as well as moaning and gripping his hair a little bit. All while he's looking up at me and then smiling.

         He starts picking up the pace a little more and then the next thing I feel, are two of his fingers being inserted inside of my tight wet pussy as he continues flicking my clit and then moving his fingers inside of me at the same time slowly at first and then starts pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy faster and faster. Hitting my GSPOT each time. Until he causes me to squirt and cum all over his hand while screaming out loud in ecstasy.

          He then climbs back on top of me and right as I begin to stroke his cock, he stops me.

          "No baby. Tonight's your night." He says while he nods his head. "Besides, there's so much I want to do to you before I cum."

          "Okay." I moan out.

          He then starts kissing me again and while making out, he rolls on a condom and then I feel his throbbing big hard cock, enter slowly at first. Inch by inch.

         He starts to moan a little bit and as I do too, he starts to pick up the pace a little more.

         We are both moaning and he's also grunting a little bit as he thrusts in harder and deeper each stroke.

         "You feel so good baby." I tell him.

         "You do too. You feel so fucking good." He says to me against my lips before going back to kissing me again.

         "I want you to cum with me." He says.

         In which I think is so romantic and sweet as well as sexy.

         "Okay baby." I reply.

         He then starts thrusting in harder and deeper and faster for a little while longer until we both cum together and orgasm loudly while he collapses on top of me and catches his breath.

         Then he kisses me and then rolls onto his back, pulls me towards him and I lay my head onto his chest as we catch our breaths and tell each other how amazing that was.

         After catching our breaths, we laid there together for a few moments and even talked a little bit, but not much, since we both were exhausted and ended up passing out.

         This moment was perfect. We made love to each other for the first time together. And damn was he amazing!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)