CHAPTER 18: Happy Birthday Little Man!!

LIZ

        Since the dinner we had last week, I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't know something. I'm not sure what it is but my gut deep inside is telling me something's wrong.

         Though on the other hand, I can't be thinking about that now since the day finally arrived for Sean's birthday.

         Both Katie and I are setting up the tables at the place he wanted to have it at, while parents and kids from his school are still coming.

          Everything is all set up finally and Sean and all his friends are playing games for right now before going outside to the rides.

          While Sean amd his friends are playing, I excuse myself for a moment and head off to the side so that I can call Rick and see where he's at. Though as soon as I am about to call, I feel two hands cover my eyes from behind me.

          "Guess who, Sexy." I hear Rick's sexy deep voice say.

         "Hmmmm. Is it, Bill Skarsgard? Oh wait, Stephen James?" I tease him.

         "What the fuck?" He says as he removes his hands and I quickly turn around and start to laugh.

         "Just kidding baby. You know that nobody compares to your hotness." I smile at him.

         "Mhm. I see how it is." He says.

        "Oh stop it. You know I want only you." I tell him.

        Then I start to wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss on the lips.

        "You better." He says to me against my lips before kissing me again.

       "Where have you been though baby? Sean's been wanting you to play with him and ride some rides." I ask him.

       "I was actually picking up his present." He smiles.

      "But baby, you already helped pay for this, that's more than enough." I remind him.

       "No it's not. But anyways, I had Trey go ahead and put it on the table already. And if it makes you feel any better, Trey and Katie also chipped in. So technically, it's from all of us at the clubhouse." He smiles.

       "Awww baby. You guys are so good to us. Thank you." I tell him and then right as we begin to kiss again, Sean and his friends start yelling out, "Ewwww."

       Both Rick and I laugh and then Sean runs up to him and grabs his hand and starts pulling Rick with him and asks for them to go on the go-carts with him.

        To which of course Rick can't say no. So they both left and headed off towards outside to the go-carts, while I headed back to the parents and continued being the host.

        It was almost two hours into the party and everyone was having fun and it was getting close to cutting the cake, though before that would happen, I needed to head to the kitchen in the back and let them know we were ready for it.

          As soon as I had walked up to the counter and told the girl behind the counter, she turned and went back to go and get it.

         Then while waiting, I suddenly hear a man's deep voice coming from right beside me.

         "Hey Liz." The man said.

         I looked over at him and didn't recognize him.

         "I'm sorry, have we met before?" I asked him confusingly.

         He chuckles and then replies, "Yes. But a long time ago. I believe you know my friend, Raymond." He grins in a sinister way towards me and my heart drops.