CHAPTER 19: We Need To Talk......

RICK

        I can't believe she is upset with me. For the past few days, since that night, she has been avoiding me.

       I have tried sending her flowers and calling as well as texting and she still hasn't replied.

       I have never in my life tried so hard to get a girl back as much as I am doing with her. I love her.

       Which I never thought I would ever say. But I do. I can't imagine my life without her and I will do whatever it takes to get her back.

        While I was at the club, in my office, finishing up some paperwork, I heard the door open up and in walked Wendy.

       "Hey there sexy." She says flirtatiously.

       "What do you want Wendy? I'm busy." I reply to her while avoiding eye contact.

       "Well, I was just thinking that maybe we could hang out tonight. You know, like old times." She says with a seductive smile.

       "I'm busy." I tell her as I then get up and start walking out the door. But she stands in my way in the doorway.

       "But sweetie, don't you miss this?" She says as she places her hand on the side of my face but I grab her hand and move it away.

        "No. I don't. Now get out of my way." I tell her as I start to head out.

        I then feel her grab my arm and as I yank it out of her hand and look at her, I tell her, "Don't touch me again." I warn her.

       "You know, I would watch your tone if I were you." She says in a threatening way.

       "Excuse me?" I ask her.

       "I said, you should watch how you talk to me and treat me. Because I'd hate to call my friend Ray, to come down and find his ex girlfriend and her little brother." She grins.

      "What are you talking about?" I ask her.

      "Didn't I tell you? Raymond is a friend of  my family. And man does he want Liz back." She says.

       "What the hell is wrong with you? And what the hell do you think you're trying to do?" I asked her.

       "Well, I thought, that I would tell him she left town already. And since he loves my family so much and cares for me and my happiness, like a brother would, he said that he won't hurt you. So as long as you do as I say and make me happy, I promise that I will not tell him that Liz and Sean are still here." She smiles in an evil way.

         "You're sick. I will not agree to any of that. I don't care what happens to me. I won't let you or him near them." I warn her.

         "That's too bad. Guess I'll need to make a phone call to him now then." She says as she pulls out her phone and gets ready to call him.

         I close my eyes, take in a breath and then am about to do the most disgusting thing in my life.

        "Wait. What do you want?" I asked her.

        "I wan't you. I want us to be together." She smiles.

        "Why are you doing this?" Which I think I already know the answer.

       "Because, I hate the fat bitch. She stole you away from me. And if she hadn't come into town, then you would still be with me."

       "We were never together and you know it." I tell her.

        "Yes well, I'm changing that now." She tells me.

        I couldn't believe I was agreeing to this. Maybe I would be able to fake it with her until I figure out a better way to get out of this, make up with Liz and then handle Raymond.

       Then all of a sudden, I saw nothing but Liz's face. I started thinking of the memories of the time I've been with her already and suddenly, I start to smile. Just the thought of her and Sean, makes me smile. They are my life and I refuse to be threatened by this slut.

         "So, where would you like to go for lunch?" She asks me.

          I look at her and say, "I ain't doing shit with you. And I'm not gonna be with you. So you can go ahead and call your douche of a friend or whatever the hell he is to you and your family up and tell him that my guys and I will be ready. And as for you, I suggest you pack your shit and you leave town and I swear, that if you EVER and I mean ever try and come back or go near Sean and Liz, I will personally kill you myself and make sure to bury you and Raymond six feet underground. Do you understand me?"

          She looked shocked, surprised and a little scared at the same time.

         "But, sweetie..." she began but I cut her off.

         "I suggest you watch your tone with me." I warn her. "Now get the hell out of here!" I tell her.

         And just like a little child that didn't get what they wanted, she stomped off pissed.

         Now after what all she said, I need to go and talk to Liz. I need to explain to her how serious this all is and that I am NOT letting her get rid of me so easily. And let her know that I will NEVER hurt her, cause I'm nothing like her ex or parents.

*****************************************

          After pulling up to Liz's house, I quickly got out of the car and made my way up to the door and knocked.

          It didn't take her long to answer and though I could tell she was surprised I was there, I could tell she was also happy.

         Without saying a word, she wrapped her arms around me as I did with her also and she started to apologize several times.

        "It's okay baby." I tell her.

        We then walk inside and she shuts the door behind me and I take her hand and we walk over towards the couch to sit down for a minute as I start to see a tear fall down her face and I wipe it away.

         "I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid. I love you and I just pushed you away. Can you please forgive me?" She asks.

         "Baby, there's nothing to forgive. I understand why you did it. And all that matters right now, is that we're together and I am not ever leaving you." I smile at her.

        I then give her a long and passionate kiss on the lips.

         Then I pull my head back to look at her and as much as I would hate to ruin this moment, she needs to know. So I take in a deep breath and get ready to tell her.

        "Baby, there's something I need to tell you." I began.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)