CHAPTER 20: Gone....

LIZ

         After Rick was done telling me what all was going on, I couldn't help but be afraid.

          Even though I know that he would protect both Sean and I, I still felt a little worried and scared. Maybe it's out of habit. Either way, I was a little worried.

         Then after a few hours go by and we talk out a plan that would involve moving us in with him at his house or him over here, the alarm on my phone went off to remind me to leave and pick Sean up.

          So we then got into Rick's car and we started heading towards the school.

         After pulling up, we both get out walking hand in hand and begin to stand out in the front of the school, along with other parents.

        Then after waiting until a little passed the time he was supposed to be already out, we walked into the office to see if maybe he stayed behind cause his teacher needed to talk to him.

        Though right as I asked and they checked, the administrator behind the desk, told me that he was already picked up.

         "What do you mean already picked up?" I asked.

         "Yeah, a girl that's on your contact list, Katie." The woman says.

         I let out a breath of relief that I hadn't realized I was holding in.

         "Oh my god. I was worried there. Thank you." I tell her.

         We headed back to the house and was going to tell Katie that she needs to check in and let either me and or Rick know if she picks Sean up so I don't have a damn heart attack.

          As soon as we walked in the house, we saw Katie and Trey both sitting on the couch watching a movie.

          "Katie, can you please tell me when you pick Sean up?" I told her.

          "Yeah..." she says confused. "You know I always would." She says.

          "But today, you didn't text me and both Rick and I were waiting outside the school and the Administrator in the office said you picked him up." I told her.

          "I don't know why she said that. Cause I didn't." Katie says again.

           Suddenly, I get a sick feeling in my stomach and now start to panic to the point where I fall weak at the knees and am about to collapse when luckily Rick catches me and helps walk me over towards the couch as both Trey and Katie get up.

            "He took him." I began to say under my breath.

            "Baby, it's possible he went to a friends house. Cause if it was Raymond, we would've known. Unless....." Rick says and stops himself as he looks like he is remembering something.

            "Unless what?" Katie's asks him before I do.

            Rick then looks at Trey. "Trey, I need you to find Wendy and bring her here. Now!" I tell him.

           Trey nods his head and then starts calling up a few guys as he starts to head out the door and into his car to go and try to look for Wendy.

           "You think it was her?" Katie asks.

           "Yes. I do." Rick says and then looks at me as my face is buried in the palm of my hands.

           He then takes a seat next to me on the couch and starts rubbing my back a little bit to comfort and soothe me.

           Then Katie's phone goes off and she answers it, it's Trey.

          "Yes? Yeah. Okay. Alright, I'll let him know. See you soon." She tells him before hanging up the phone.

          "What did he say?" Rick asks her.

          "He says that one of the guys got her and are meeting him here in a few minutes." She says.

          "Well that was quick." Rick tells her.

          "Yeah. I guess that they caught her in the club, stealing." She says.

           "Stealing?! SHE's the one who's been stealing? Son-of-a-bitch! I should've known that bitch was the one stealing!" Rick says.

           He stands up and pulls Katie aside and he starts telling her something, though I have no idea in what they're talking about.

           What feels like a long ass time, it wasn't too much longer until I heard the front door burst open and in walks Trey and a couple of the other guys, pulling in a struggling and screaming Wendy into the house.

          They quickly head towards the kitchen table and pull out a chair and quickly hold her down.

          Rick then starts walking over towards Wendy as the guys tie her hands back behind her.

          "I warned you." Rick begins to tell her.

          "I don't know what you're talking about." Wendy says while sounding completely fake and stupid as hell.

         "I'm gonna give you one more chance to tell me what the hell you did with Sean." He begins to say.

         "I'm not telling you shit. I warned you." She fires back.

         Rick then shakes his head and before either one says or does anything, I decide that I'm tired of this bitch and am not going to be patient with her.

         So the next thing I do, without hesitation, is quickly walk right up to her and I punch her as hard as I can and before I'm able to throw another one, Rick grabs me around my waist and pulls me back.

         "Tell me where the fuck he's at!" I yell at her while trying to still go at her and Rick and Katie both hold me back even more while Trey and everyone is trying not to laugh as they are surprised and a little shocked that I'm reacting this way. But I'm glad that they see this cause they will now know that I fight for what's mine.

         "Keep that crazy bitch to stay the fuck away from me!" Wendy yells.

        "You're lucky I don't have her kill you." Rick says.

        "Fuck you!" She fires back again and then I see one of the guys who helped drag her in here, takes out a gun and points it to the side of  her head.

         "Sure you don't wan't to tell us?" Rick asks one last time.

         She doesn't say anything until she hears the guy cock the gun.

         "Wait...." Wendy begins to beg. "Fine! I told Raymond Liz and and Sean were still here and I also told him where Sean goes to school at." She finally says and then cries.

          Now I know when she's pretend crying and crying for real and it looked as though she was crying for real. But I didn't care, neither did Rick or anyone else it seemed.

         I wanted to pull the trigger myself but all I could do was run up the stairs and fall onto the bed, sobbing.

         I needed to get him back. Even if that meant my life would be in trade for his, I would do that. Anything for my brother. Cause after all, this was my doing. If I had never made the mistake in dating Raymond, we wouldn't have had to worry about this.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)