CHAPTER 8: Time To Kick Some Ass!!

RICK

I've been seeing Liz for the last few days, being hit on a lot and tonight in particular, I noticed was no different. Well, other than the fact that her outfit is more revealing than usual.

I had heard that she was working the VIP rooms tonight to cover for one of the girls' shifts who had called in sick.

In which I didn't like cause that meant she would have to flirt more and have more of a chance of guys touching her and trying to get with her, which I was not having.

So I was watching her most of the night and so far, everything was going good until I saw a guy from the VIP room, walk up to her at the bar, as she was getting some drinks and they both started talking. Or from what I saw, more like flirting.

I knew I couldn't make a scene and besides, I didn't want to be too obvious in my possessiveness and sudden jealousy for her. So I did what I normally do whenever I want to forget things.....drink.

I ended up calling it a night and headed home to get drunk and ended up passing out pretty quickly.

Right now, I just hope that when I wake up in the morning, I don't remember tonight.

My god, what is she doing to me and why do I not try to stop it?

*****************************************

When I woke up the next day, it was a little after noon and my head was pounding really hard and I started to feel a little nauseous even. So I just took a few Aleve and finally got up and got dressed for the day. Or what was left of it at least.

I had thought about going to the club to work some more on finding out who has been stealing money, since we were closed today and I had nothing else to do, which was rare.

As I walked outside, I noticed both Sean and Liz. They looked to be walking towards the bus stop.

I quickly got into my truck and pulled up alongside them.

"Need a ride somewhere?" I asked.

"Rick!!!" Sean excitingly replies with a big smile. I love that little guy.

"Hey little man!" I replied with a chuckle.

"Can he give us a ride Liz? Pleeeeease?" Sean begged her.

She looked at me and then back at Sean and then when she looked back at me again, I tried making as cute of a pout face like Sean did, but apparently wasn't that cute as she just rolled her eyes at me.

Though either way, it didn't matter. Cause his worked and after helping him get into the back, she sat up front and we started to take off. Next she mentioned to me that she had recently bought a car off someone from Auto Trader and needed to already have some things fixed so she dropped it off at a mechanics and today was able to pick it up.

Now, even though it's none of my business, I hope she didn't get a clunker.

We listened to some music along the way and then after pulling up, she looks at me and says, "Can Sean wait in here with you?"

"Of course. Take your time." I assure her with a smile. To which she smiles a little back at me then get's out and heads into the shop.

After about half an hour, I noticed as someone who knows about cars and has been a mechanic before that they aren't busy and it shouldn't be taking this long.

So I have Sean wait in the car and start heading into the shop, hoping she isn't getting a shitty deal.

Though, as soon as I walk into the shop, I see the mechanic arguing with her and is trying to kiss her and advance himself onto her as she is telling him no while struggling to break free from his grasp and can't.

I quickly walk up towards them, pull her from his grip and tell her, without breaking eye contact with the guy, "Go wait in the truck."

"Rick. You don't have to...." She began but I cut her off with a soft look.

"Please, I'll be there in a minute." I tell her before looking at him again.

She then leaves and I look at the guy who looks like nothing but a douche bag.

"Listen to me carefully, I know you know who I am. Your dad and I have done business together. In which I'm sure that he wouldn't want to find out what you were just now trying to do." I began to tell him.

"Please, don't tell my dad." The man began to cowardly reply as he backed away a little bit and seemed to fear his dad.

"Oh I wont tell him. However, since I also can't just let this slide and let you go unpunished for touching what was MINE, I think it's time you learned a lesson." I said with a mischievous grin.

The guy began to tremble a little bit as I created a fist and then began to punch him repeatedly for a good couple of minutes nonstop, making sure at least to have one of his eyes close shut.

Then once I was done, I cleaned myself up a little bit and then headed back towards my truck.

After getting inside, I started the engine and asked, "So, anybody hungry?"

Sean replied 'yes' and from the look on Liz's face, it looked like she was saying 'yes' also. Though, she looked scared. Like she was afraid of me.

In which I didn't want. Well, anymore at least.

Except for now, I decided that I would fix that later and head on over towards Chuck E Cheese. Sean's favorite place.

Hopefully, this would help make it a little easier for me to be able to talk to her and maybe even, confess something I never ever thought I would.

Which I'm not sure what made me realize it or want to tell her. Maybe it was from what had just happened moments earlier with the mechanic that was the last straw and enough for me to tell her what I was about to. And though I know I don't deserve her or Sean, I still felt like I needed to tell her and to apologize and explain for how I've acted towards her.

Not that I deserve a chance or anything, but I thought, why not.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)