CHAPTER 22: Are We Safe Now?...

LIZ

         We pulled up to the house and I saw that it was a huge mansion. The same one as I remember from years ago when Sean and I escaped.

         I began to feel nervous and anxious. Luckily, Rick was there to help calm me down and he didn't try and talk me out of going through with this with him. Cause he knew if he had tried doing that for the hundredth time, I would hurt him myself.

       He reminded me to just stay close to him and everything would be fine. In which I believed him.

        Once we all got out of the cars, and spread out all over the outside while me, Rick, Trey and a few other guys started sneekingly head towards the house.

         Trey and Rick began taking out a few guys that were guarding the front door by shooting them.

         Then right as soon as Rick opened up the door, with their guns drawn and pointed forward in front of them, we all cautiously and slowly began walking inside.

         We took a look around us while Rick had the guys behind us all spread out around the house to not just look for Raymond, but also, Sean, of course.

        I am walking close behind Rick while both him and Trey are taking a look around almost every corner, when out of nowhere from behind us, I suddenly feel a hand grab harshly on my hair and pulls me back towards them.

         It's the same guy that talked to me the day of Sean's birthday.

         Immediately, Rick and Trey had turned around to look at me as soon as they heard me yelp, with their guns pointing at him.

        "I'd put your guns down if I were you." Raymond says as he's holding Sean whose hands are tied together in front of him and has a gun pointed to his head.

        "Sean!" I call out but the asshole yanks me back really hard by my hair again.

        "Let them go!" Rick says as he now is pointing a gun at Raymond while Trey has a gun pointed at the guy who has me.

        "Not likely." Raymond tells Rick.

        "Come on. This is between you and me." Rick says.

        "Now we both know there's more to it then that. In fact, that is why you're here. You see, I figured that if I were to get both her and Sean, I knew that you would come running after them. In which honestly, I have no idea why. I mean she's not much of anything and this little shit is annoying as fuck. I don't know how you could stay sane with the two of them." He says.

         "I swear to god if you don't let them go." Rick threatens.

         "Oh don't worry, I plan to let them go. And to make sure you watch."

          "What the hell is wrong with you?" Rick asks him.

          "Damn, you are dumb as fuck of you still don't know why. After all these fucking years. What kind of a leader are you?" Raymond asks Rick.

           Suddenly, Rick starts to remember, "Oh I get it. You're still pissed off cause I became the leader of this club and you didn't. You son-of-a-bitch. And that must be why you tried framing me for my parents murder. Cause you couldn't handle the fact I was handed the title. My god, who is the dumb one, really? Your whole motive for creating a rival gang was to get back at me for something that wasn't my fault. And then tried to fucking frame me." Rick begins to say through gritted teeth.