CHAPTER 15: I Understand, But.....

LIZ

          I understand that he doesn't want me working at the club anymore. But at the same time, I know I needed to work.

         He understood and said he would help find me something I would like. But, no one was hiring. So he said for now, just to be a stay at home girlfriend.

          It was weird for me not to be going to a job. Though I was working around the house and doing a lot of things everyday. So at least I kept myself busy. These guys are messy.

          In a way, it was kinda nice and almost a good break from having to be at work in general, but especially at the club.

          Rick also had given me a card that he said had no limit on it and that I could use it for whatever I wanted and that it was for both Sean and I.

          Which I definitely would use it for groceries or some clothes that I really needed or that Sean needed or wanted.

          I noticed also that Rick wasn't at the club as much as he used to be, in which I found out yesterday that it was because, he was only there whenever I was working.

          Right now, Rick was out with Trey and a few of the other guys, getting some things for the big birthday party we were having for Sean soon, when the doorbell rang.

         I got up, thinking maybe it was Amazon with the rest of Sean's birthday gifts I had ordered.

        Except, as soon as I had opened up the door, it was Wendy. Which, what the hell was she doing here?

        "Wendy?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked in a demanding voice.

        "Me? What the fuck are you doing here?!" She asked.

        "I live here." I remind her as I know sure as hell she knew that already.

        "Figures.....Is Katie here?" She asks in a nasty bitchy tone as always.

        "No. She's out running a few errands." I tell her.

        "Well, I will just wait for her then." She says as she pushes herself past me and into the house.

        "Look, I'll let her know that you stopped by. But you really need to leave. I have things I need to do and then I have to go pick up Sean." I tell her.

         "So?! I can stay here without you, I don't need a babysitter." She says.

         "Listen, the truth is that I don't like you nor do I trust you around here, including with Rick. I know girls like you and there is no way in hell, that I am letting you stay here by yourself.

          "Look bitch!" She began as she walked towards me. "Just cause you are with Rick and that they all took pity on you and your pathetic brother, sure as hell doesn't mean you are one of us. Besides, Rick isn't a one relationship kind of a guy. He'll always come back to me." She says.

           I walk up to her without saying anything and then without hesitation, as soon as I got close enough, I punched her hard in the nose and broke it.

           Which cause her to immediately scream and cry out, while holding her nose, "You fucking bitch! I'm going to kill you for that!" She says.

          "I told you to fucking leave! And nobody, I mean NOBODY, including an infected whore and cunt like you, disrespects my little brother, you get me? Now stay the fuck away from us, Bitch!" I tell her.

          Before she's able to say anything else, the front door opens and in walks Rick and his guys while carrying bags from a party store.

        They stop as soon as they see me trying to calm down and then notice Wendy is holding her nose with blood.

        "What the hell did we miss?" Trey asks.

        "Wendy was just leaving." I tell them.

        Wendy looks at me and then walks up towards Rick.

        "Baby. She fucking broke my nose." Wendy began crying to him.

        "Well, what did you say to piss her off?" Was all he asks her before walking over to me and putting his arm over my shoulder and then kisses me.

         I tried not to laugh, but at least smiled as I thought it was great for him to take my side.

         Wendy then storms through the guys and out the door.

         "Damn baby. Remind me not to piss you off." He says.

         I giggle and kiss his lips. "What did you guys all get?" I asked him.

         "Everything on your list babe. But, I want you and I to have a date tonight." He tells me.

         "Yeah? What did you have in mind?" I asked him with a smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

         "It's a surprise. But do know that before going to sleep tonight, you are going to be sore." He winks and smiles at me.

          "Ooo. Can't wait." I tell him.

          We both then start making out with each other. While ignoring everyone else in the room.

         Which suddenly, not sure how, but I quickly remember that it's almost time to go and pick up Sean from school.

         Rick offered to take me to pick him up since I don't have a car still.

Sorry for the short chapter but next chapter will be posted soon! :)