CHAPTER 14: Yep, This Is Awkward!!

RICK

          Last night was amazing. I have never made love to anyone before and it was beyond amazing to where I can't even find the right words to explain it other than that.

         Suddenly, the door swing's wide opened and in runs Sean towards me and Liz.

         Oh shit, Sean! I panicked a little.

         He stops and looks at us and smiles. Meanwhile, both Liz and I freak out as we are quickly sitting up and covering ourselves.

         "Ewww. Lock the door!" Sean says while immediately covering up his eyes.

         Both Liz and I looked at each other and laughed a little bit as her face was red from embarrassment.

         "I didn't expect you to be back so early. Um, why don't you go downstairs and we will have breakfast and you can tell us about your weekend." I tell him, quickly to change the subject.

          "Okay." He says as he turns around and closes the door behind him while heading towards downstairs.

          I look at Liz and we both breathe out a breath we didn't realize either one of us was holding in and laugh a little bit.

         "Oh my god. I didn't expect that to happen." She says.

          "You are so cute when you blush and beautiful in the morning by the way." I tell her as I place a kiss onto her lips. "By the way, good morning." I chuckle.

           "Good morning." She chuckles in return.

           "Why don't you get dressed beautiful and we'll head downstairs and eat some breakfast, then go and do something for today." I suggest with a kiss on the forehead.

           "Okay." She replies with a smile.

           "Alright." I reply back.

           We then both get up and take a shower together, which ends up taking us a little longer than expected, seeing as to how I couldn't resist.

          Then we got ready and headed downstairs together and made some breakfast, then sat down at the table together (all three of us) and ate breakfast and Sean began to tell us about his weekend.

           Which I have gotta say that I have never met a kid as smart for his age and or as amazing, as Sean. He almost, in a way, kind of reminds me of me when I was his age.

          Once we were done with breakfast and since it was Sunday and school was tomorrow, I thought it might be nice to go to the park and spend the day together. Just the three of us.

           So we headed down to the park and I was teaching Sean how to play football. Which I gotta say, for someone who has never played in his life, he was a natural. I could see him being a great quarterback one day. 

          I felt for a little bit like I was a dad and the coolest part about it was that Sean seemed to like me also. We seemed to bond with each other quickly.

          I have always loved kids, but never thought or expected I would ever settle down to have any. Cause I never felt I deserved that kind of a life. That was, of course, until I met my curvalicious girl who I'm in love with.

         After we killed a few hours at the park, we headed out to dinner. Me and Sean dressed nice and casual, as did Liz after we stopped by the house to take a shower and get ready.

         During dinner, Sean kept talking about his birthday coming up.

         "So have you thought about what you want to do for your 7th birthday?" I asked him.

         "Yeah. There's this place that a couple of my friends told me about. They have an arcade, go carts, some rides outside, and even miniature golf. My friends at school say it's a lot of fun!" He says excitingly.

         "Well that sounds awesome! We'll have it there then." I tell him with a smile.

        "Really?!" He asks even more excited.

       "Of course!" I tell him. "Now finish eating."

       "Okay." He says as we continue finishing up eating. Though when I look up at Liz and smile along with a wink at her.

*****************************************

        After we were done with dinner, we headed back to the place and I had planned to stay the night.

        So after grabbing a few things from my house, I headed over.

        Then after we got done putting Sean to bed, we went into the bedroom and were getting ready for bed when I noticed that Liz has been more quiet than usual.

        "Is everything OK?" I ask her as I remove my shirt, pants and shoes and get ready to get into bed.

        "Well, actually. I wanted to tell you something at dinner, but not in front of Sean." She begins.

         "And what's that?" I ask as I walk up to her and start rubbing her arms up and down with my hands while looking into her beautiful eyes.

          "As much as I really do appreciate you trying to build a relationship and getting along with Sean, I also need for you not to promise things to him that are not realistic." She says in a sad tone.

          "What do you mean?" I ask her confused.

          "Well, about having his birthday at that place. I know he wants it there, but I don't have the money. But I didn't want to tell him that cause I was too embarrassed and especially didn't want to disappoint him at the time."

          I then placed my hand under her chin and lifted her head to look up at me and said, "Baby. As long as you're with me, you'll never have to worry about money. And don't worry, I'll pay for it." I assure her with a smile and a kiss.

         "But...." she began until I cut her off.

         "But nothing." I tell her then give her a quick kiss again on the lips and then have us both get into bed, turn off the lights and cuddle with each other.

          "But I can't have you pay for that." She tells me.

         "I can and I will. Which also reminds me. You are never to step foot in that club again and are never going to work." He says.

         "What? But I need to work. I can't have you paying for everything." She argues a little back.

         "Look, you don't need to do anything. And if you want to work, that's one thing, but I would prefer it not be at a strip club or even better, it would be nice to have you stay home and focus on maybe starting your own business or something that you love." I said. Though after telling her all that, I wasn't exactly sure where it came from. However, it seemed to get her to stop arguing.

          "Fine. I will think about it." Is all she says.

         "Okay baby. Now go to sleep." I tell her as we give each other a quick kiss goodnight and fall asleep.

          This woman has no idea what surprise I have in store for her. After hearing from Katie she is great at doing hair and makeup, I would like to get her to have her own business. But the choice is hers, in the end, but no matter what, I'm not letting up or changing my mind about her not working at the club anymore. Yeah, that's not changing.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)