Eye Candy

"Don't follow me, your classroom is that way" he grips on his iron man backpack pouting a little. He soon looks at her rapidly blinking his eyes and she totally knew what will happen next.

"Hajima, stop! You're making me crazy Jeon Jungkook" she bend down a little making their line of vision meet" Listen, when it is lunch time see me in the canteen. Stay there, don't go anywhere else arasseo?!" He just nods, his eyes are glossy and his pout is more prominent.

"P-promise?" He sticks out his pinky finger opting her to link with her own.

"Gosh" she said throwing both of her hands on the air, she knocks her own skull but does it anyway "Do good in school and play with your classmates, don't be a weirdo okay?" He nods and turns his back she also does the same going in her classroom.

She doesn't know that poor little Jungkook just hide himself beneath the big plant box while watching her walk away. He was fiddling with his fingers clutching his lunchbox tightly on his chest "I- I am scared noona" he softly mumbles leaning to the wall behind him.

*.*

"Hey four eyes, where's your baby bunny?" There goes her daily dose of tease from her thug lord wannabe classmates, she don't mind those anyways.

"In his cradle why?" She stomps her way to her seat and put her bag down.

"Aweeee, four eyes tucks her baby bunny in his room, neomu kyeowo!" She clenches her teeth and shot glares at them.

'Seriously I'm just being an obedient child and a good neighbor, aish jinjja' she rolled her eyes, the teasing doesn't stop but she do her best to ignore it all. Luckily their teacher arrives before the bomb inside her explodes.

She glance at her side when she notice another human figure sitting behind her, and it's odd coz last time she check that seat is actually unoccupied since opening of classes, that was approximately three months ago?. The girl smiles causing her eyes to form into a beautiful crescent shape.

"Hi, I'm the new transfer student, Park Jae In" she winks and saluted to her while she nod in return and look straight in front paying attention to  the teacher's lesson.

"Rude" she hear her seatmate whisper that made her turn her head.

"You were saying something?" Jae In pointed herself.

"Me? No wait I mean I was hoping to know your name, stuff like that" she scratch her head and cleared her throat.

"Listen, we can do the introductions later, please concentrate on the lesson. Your parents are paying a large sum of money for your study so avail the service you have paid for" she sits straight and face front but she look sideways once again.

"It's ruder to waste their money" she whispered to which Jae In shrugs while doing what she said.

*.*

The bell rings for the lunch break and so the students tidy their things, pile up and form their line to leave the room.

"Wow, this class is so organize daebak" Jae In claps her hand while grinning wide. She is about to go also when she saw her.

"Wait, Miss good student can I go with you, I don't have friends yet and I don't want to eat alone" her cutesy face made her grimace.

"You're Jae In right?" She nods.

"Look Jae In'ssi, I have to eat in the canteen cause Jungkook is waiting for me" she wears her backpack and rise.

"Oh, you have a baby dongsaeng. Can I go see him/her?"

"If you insist why not and he's a him" she walks and led their way to Jungkook's classroom.

*.*

"Hi Yeran, came to fetch Jungkook?" She smiles at the teacher and nod.

"Yes Teacher Jang, where is he?" Her gaze search for him but can't find the coconut head boy anywhere.

"He came out already, he's looking for you and by the way he left his ID, here take this" Teacher Jang waved them goodbye and left.

They bowed and thank her goodbye too.

"Jeon Jungkook? Are you half-brothers Yeran'ssi?" Jae In's gaze fell on the name in the ID.

"Huhh?" Her gaze fell on the thing too and lifts it to their eyes level.

"He's a Jeon, you're a Kim. You must be half siblings" she point at Jungkook's name.

"Ani, we are just neighbors. Our mothers are friends that's why I tug him along to school everyday"

"Ow, that's why"

*.*

"Are you sure Jungkook is...is uhm" Jae In whispered at her.

"What do you mean?" She stop from chewing her food and look at the boy in front of them.

"You know he only looks up from eating when he looks at you, it's weird"

"He's just shy okay? Reserve your creative imaginations in class Park Jae In" she gestured her to resume eating while taking off her glasses.

Jungkook who is about to put a scoop of rice in her mouth, eyes became wide and in no time the spoon tumble down from his hands creating a clattering sound on the floor. He's dazed once again, hes breathing seem stopped.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook breath. I'll never talk to you if have your fake illness again last like time." She wipe her set of eyes and wear back her glasses back.

The poor little Jungkook fetch his spoon back and wipe it with a tissue. Jae In just cocks her eyebrows while watching the scene in front of her.

"Hrrm, hey can you see me? I'm Jae In noona, you're Jungkook right?" She wave in front of him that got him startled. It seems like he only see her now.

"A-annyeong h-haseo Jae In noona" he bowed down and continued eating.

The bell rings after a while and they stood to go to their respective classes. "Bye Jungkookie see you later" Jae waved at him and he bowed glancing at Yeran.

"See me near the school gate after your class." Jungkook's lips stretch into a smile while he blush hard on the face nodding at what she said.

"Nae noona" he bowed before them again and went back to his room still smiling.

"You know what, I think you're his eye candy, whenever he looks at you seems like he's smitten and melting" Jae In pokes her side.

"Jugulae? Yah Jae In'ssi, he's like a brother to me and please keep your gross thoughts to yourself and besides we're older than him" she grimaces and pulls her rushing to come back to their class.

"You're just over reacting, Kim Yeran two years is not that bad of an age gap" she winks at her.

"Maybe not to you but it is to me. Come on lazy ass. Let do our job okay?!"

"We're just students you know, what else do we do?"

"That's exactly what I am saying, students' job is to study according to a philosopher from the book I have read before"

"Probably that philospher died young while studying I must tell you" she snorts.

"Yah, Park Jae In, I'm leaving you here!"

Well she's a girl of one word coz she does leave her there to which Jae In rolls her eyes and follows after her.