Chill Pill

You know what valentines is just any other ordinary day, why fuss about it? I seldom celebrate even my birthday,  like duh get over it sweety, rofl.

And I can't with the idea of making Jae In the third party coz she's my spirit animal 😂 she's me, not really but kinda xD.

~~~

"So what about the thing I was asking you Yeran'ssi" JB and she are walking one lunch time, Jae In went with the three boys coz she don't wanna be a third wheel and obviously she's not a JBxYeran shipper.

Pre occupied by the thought that Jungkook and his family will move and transfer school, she is not able to pay much attention to him, her eyes are fixated on the pebbles beside the road, counting one after another.

"Hey are you listening to me?" Her brows burrow, searching his face for a clue of what he said but she's dumb to analyze anyway.

"I'm sorry, you saying that?" She flashes him an awkward smile that get him a little mad, she can see it through his ablaze eyes.

"This isn't going anywhere, see you after school Yeran'ssi"

"Well what was that? Is he mad?" She said shrugging.

*.*

"Kook your amazing, gosh why din't you join the dance club before?" Jae In is all smiles patting his shoulders.The four of them are laughing aloud, making her curiosity rise above her head.

She stays hidden not ready to talk to Jungkook though but she want to know also what is going on with his life right now, she misses their company actually and her annoying yet cool bestfriend Park Jae In.

"Yah, Jungkookie your the best, I never imagined you can dance like that"

"Nado, nado, Kookie is jjang!" Both of his friends are so proud hitting his back as a celebration.

"Aish, I just copied the teacher okay? {Name} noona is the best. I like her" that statement is caught by her ears clearly. Jungkook likes someone else now and is also a noona?

'Gosh, does he have a noona kink' she walks away not wanting his happy remarks about this new noona.