Cookie Crumble

~~~

Jimin walks inside their dance studio and ask Tae "Did you see my bag?" He's in fact searching it for quite a while but Taehyung....coz he's Taehyung. I mean...just read his reply below....

"It's full of trophies and it's hella thick" and the other boy dances like that cool BTS dude they saw on Ellen show.  His name is V and they do resemble a lot or it's just me who thinks that way.

Before Jimin can slit his throat, Jae In skips inside humming to the same tune. "Did you hear the news, did you hear the news"

Both guys turned their heads at her and mentally judge her trying hard hip hop dance.

" Im Jaebum is busted and is doomed" she grins and do the mic drop move.

"Jungmal'yo?" And the three of them dances to the choreo as a celebration. Their crazyness ended with a pose.

~

"Wait, wait what are you talking about noona?" Jae In opens her bag and hands them two milk teas, gesturing them to sit down.

She clears her throat, claps her hand and is about to say her story but {name} beats her to it.

"Guys, Yeran found out about JB's pretense, they are busted Oh my God"

Jimin and Tae's head consecutively turn around the other noona's way while sipping in their tea.

"There she said it already" Jae In snorts pursing her lips casually shrugging.

"Okay but, how did Yeran noona take the news, oh my God Tae we've missed out the action" Jimin shakes the other guy's arm.

"Yeah, they should re-do it" Tae chimes like a fool grinning wide.

"Here, here I have a video, I saved it from the uploaded video on the internet" and three huddle around the  eldest in the room.

"Woah, I never thought Yeran noona will become that white and thin on camera" Taehyung being the Taehyung himself.

"It's not Yeran noona, paboyah" Jimin's eyes widen seeing that popular girl in school to be in the video "But it supposed to be Yeran noona doing that, why..."

"Because you're not listening to me, I'm more professional when it comes  to.."

"What finding gossips?"

"Aish, shut up you shorty chilli pepper, I am professional in terms of finding credible news, duhh I work in the school publication" Taehyung and {name} laughs out loud at her words and Jimin send them a glare, frowning back at Jae In.

"Do you have the evidence? Did you see it?"

"Tae let me borrow your ring finger first" she hold both Jimin and Tae's palms and compare their ring fingers. "See evidence one, gosh chubby and short what more about down there, I can't even imagine"  she chuckles that made the other two spectators roar in laughter.

"Argh,, you're too much noona" his cute nose flares at her, doing his usual swiping of finger under it and 360° turning of his cap at the back.

"What? I am talking about your toes down there" she grins patting his chubby cheeks. "Calm down boy, let me feed you with my detailed story"