Taken by Surprise

#guess what? Today is a father's day and I went to the cemetery alone.  oetoriya yeorubun.  Fite me.

#This lame ass story has a ranking *unbelievable* and I love hues for reading, voting and commenting, y'all are fawesomes saranghaeyo.

#I forgot the days/time frame and I'm lazy to back read everything. Forgive me.

#my anthem now is truth untold.

~~~

"Wae?" It seems that Jungkook's heart leaps out from his ribcage, turning back to know if who is the owner of the creepy voice behind the person who speak in a deep tone.

"We said we can help you but why are you so eager to do your father's wish?" another spooky voice erupted from the other side making him gulp a massive saliva in his mouth. He huffs readying to run for his life but the two ninjas block his way.

"Hep, not so fast kookie boy, don't try to escape" the shorter pulls his bag and hugs him from the back.

"Jimin'ssi!"

"Wait, how do you know me kookie?" Jimin slings his arm above his shoulder and ruffle his hair.

"Urgh, your height traitors you tch tch" he grins, followed by a Jungkook signature laugh.

"Taehyung help me with this kid, let's beat him, he's becoming savage come on" They both hold him by his two arms, dragging him to their hide out, Jiyoon's dance studio.

"But Chim, there's a CCTV camera outside the studio, I don't want to leave any hint for the police later on" Taehyung chuckles.

"It's fine we can break it later, let's go" and they proceed to open the door handle.

"Yah, you're just joking aren't you?!"

"Joking is not in our vocabulary right now Jeon Jungkook"  Taehyung in his creepy grin and rolling back of his eyes.

"Yah, come on! It's not funny, you two Jiyoon noona treasures this place, she doesn't want to see some blood in here!" He tries to escape but nothing happened.

Tahyung opens the door only to find that it is lock. Throwing Jimin an eye signal, he bump his self once, twice but it didn't budge until he forcefully throw his self in. He fall down on the floor and is happy that he is able to break the door by himself but when he look up, he saw a grinning Jae In, holding her mouth to contain her laugh.

"Annyeong, three musketers! Leaving me out of our VMINKOOK gayo ft. Jae In is a big sin, uh oh not good" she shakes his head, squint her eyes and throws them a look one by one.

"Blame Jungkook for this noona, Jiyoon noona told us, he will still transfer school and that's unacceptable right?" Taehyung stands up and nod.

"Yes absolutely, VMINKOOK is not complete without this cutie bunny so andwae, not....not...no...no way" Jimin laugh at Taehyung's feisty gesture.

"I won't be transferring until the end of the school year okay? Calm down and besides we will be really separating this coming openning coz hey goody guys,  Jimin will pursue dancing and Tae...uhm you will be attending music school am I right?" Jungkook explains.

"Why? What will be happening next year?"

"Oh my siomai!, hold up I think I know now why you're transferring school Kookie boi" Jae In chuckles and soulfully laugh after.

"Noona? Care to share your thoughts?" The two inquire, leaving Jungkook on his feet.

"Discover it with yourselves boys, haha but I am really curious, what are up to Jeon Jungkook"

"Wae? What did I do this time noona?!" He innocently tidy his backpack and brush some dirt on his pants and crumpled shirt.

"Yeran cried so much because of you?"

"When did I make her cry?, I don't see Yeran noona after the day she gave me a fruit shake, what are you trying to say Jae In noona?" He scratches his head and glance at his two friends.

"Are you not telling us something Jungkook?"

"Yah, come on guys I'm innocent about your all accusations, ask Yeran noona, Friday last week is the day we last saw each other, she given me a fruit shake and left without a word"

"How about Saturday evening?"

"Jiyoon noona and a daughter of my mom's friend came to our house and we had a little dinner" he shrugs.

"Wait..your mom's friend's daughter? Is this new? Is she beautiful?"

"Aish, stay away Jimin, not her" Jungkook snickers making Jae In snort.

"You said you don't really know this new girl yeah? Why bother shooing Jimin away Kook? Haha"

"Because...an'ya I'll not fall in your bait noona, but Chim I am serious stay away from that girl or else forget that we're friends" he pouts turning away from the others.

"Hey, I don't even see this girl yet, calm down Kookie and I am not over with Nancy yet" the other guy rebutts.

"Oh my God I feel innocent about this whole thing, am I still part of this? Chim? Kookie?" Taehyung sulks, his hands are on his hips, trying to make an angry pose.

"We are one in this YEKOOK mission don't worry Taehyung'ah but I think your little bunny friend here has his own inside plan, tch tch. I'll leave you the interrogation but I am warning you Kook, she's not taking it well, so be sure to be ready for the outcome" with that Jae In went out leaving Taehyung and Jimin in a pure curious state, eyes wandering at their friend who clears his throat for the round two of the interrogation.

"Chim, Tae, would you mind eating first before beginning the second phase of your trial?" The two give him a look as if saying he's just dodging them

"Don't fool us, food can wait, right Tae?!" jimin asks but the two are walking away already.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!"

"Chim I'm hungry, let's continue later!"

"Aish, talking of pigs and traitor tummies! Yah wait for me!" He run after them leaving the studio open. They didn't notice a pair of ears listening to everything that they have talked since earlier.

"YEKOOK mission sounds interesting" seeing that wicked smile on his face, he sure is up to something not really good. 😱