The Collab ft. the new noona

"Kook I am mad" Jae In slaps the table hard making the three flinch.

"Obviously, yeah noona. What's makes you angry?"

"Psh why don't you date someone and show Yeran what she missed?, you know I'm this close in slapping the truth in her but I want her to find out herself anyway" her palms fisted and nose flared remembering the cause of Jungkooks fighting scene last time.

*flashback*

"Ah hyung why don't you do it yourself, I've had Jungkook learned his lesson already" Shin Woohyun and four of his friends stand in front of JB along with a friend.

"Shut up, nobody knows that you're supppose to be just a junior here, you want my sister right so bear with the prize" Woohyun glares at him.

"But, Yeran..."

"Yeah, you should teach Yeran her lesson too, that bitch, I can still remember how he beat Woobin hyung before" he kicks the not so big stone, more like a pebble and it landed on the roof of a comfort room, where Jae In is doing her business.

"This asshole, I know something is not right about this, white balled coward asf but cute monkey" Jae In heard them and it get her blood rise to the boiling temperature. She stomps fast and told the VMINKOOK trio.

"Guys listen, I think JB is just playing Yeran and so does this one hell of an ape manipulative and coward monkey, Shin Woohyun" (I love infinite though lol)

"What do you mean noona?" Jimin stands, his brows raise in a provoked curve.

"Calm down boi, I don't have a concrete evidence yet but I heard them talking about JB playing Kook's mommy bunny's feelings thus making me conclude one thing, He's a fake, JB is just Woohyun's accomplice to hurt this naive girl called Yeran"

"Why don't you tell her already, noona?" Tae springs up from slouching, he's not happy to hear the news too.

"I tried but this urgh hard head girl don't want to listen to me!" She brushes her fringe up frustrated. Jungkook is just sitting down looking at them but his heart is already burning in anger.

'I never cared and worshipped noona this bad just to played by you assholes'

He stands in an angered stance and went to search the said culprits. The next thing happened, he's being suspended by the hag school director whom they found out to be JB's far relative. 

*.*

"That's a nice idea but..."

"No more but Jeon Jungkook, I'm so tired seeing this tragic love story anymore, drastic situation calls for drastic measures, agree with me?"  she looks at the two dumb friends sitting beside Jungkook but they just wriggle their eyebrows and shrug.

His phone beeps in his pockets, and his brows furrows, reading the new email he received.

"Sup, bunny boi? How are you doing? Done with step number two?"

The three got intrigued in his sudden sigh making them hover above him and read the mysterious message.

"Jungkookie what's that?" Tae clinga his arm around his shoulders, snuggling closer to see the message clearly.

He is embarassed but he show it anyway.

"It's Yoongi hyung, he's a blogger who give, uhm you know love advices" he smiles shyly and puts his phone on a standby mode.

"Kook why don't we facetime him" Jae suggested.

"But he's a savage hyung, he's gonna be mad at me" said Jungkook.