Jeonlous

Monday, it's the first day of school yet he looks like mournday since his Yeran noona is playing no show until that morning when he came to fetch her.

As what the saying goes, early bird catches the prey, cliche but JB came to fetch her also that very morning holding a bouqet of flowers in his hands and is rewarded with Yeran's sweet smile after she smells them close to her nose. They walk together towards school while our poor little kookie follow them from a safe distance like a silly stalker.

Luckily Yeran and JB are not classmates so they separate ways falling in line for the flag ceremony.

"Thank you for the flowers JB'ssi" for the first time she see a braided hair Yeran and her pinkish shining lips,  tells him that she put some gloss on. He doesn't know if she is blushing at that time or she applied blush on her cheeks and to sum it all,....the thin  string of his patience snap...

No longer hiding his jealousy and rage. He walk in between them, the collision produce a subtle grunt, someone fell on the ground, he doesn't look back to check whoever it is but JB call him.

"Hey kid, at least say your apology" he stop and look back at them, his eyes grow big seeing Yeran rising in her foot. JB help her stand up and she sweetly flash him a sweet smile as a thank you.

"It's okay, I'm fine" she tidy her skirt totally ignoring his presence that made his jealousy eat him.

"See, she's breathing fine can I go now?!" He glances at her but she never dare to look at him.

"Come on, where's your manners kid?!"

"Sorry, I left it at home, I forgot to bring it with me" he snorts and resume his walk but halted and say....

"By the way you look like an ugly clown noona, is that make up? Pity it doesn't suit you tch tch" he left them dumbfounded, JB tried to go after him but Yeran stop him pulling his hands.

*.*

"Yah, Kim Yeran what's with you and JB being so PDA this morning huh? Are you filming a how to fall for dummies cliche slush cringy teenage movie?!" Jae In slips beside her since their teacher is not around, conference thing early in the Monday morning (I used to love this).

"PDA? We're not PDA'ing Park Jae In and besides what's wrong with going to school with JB?!" She opens her book pretending to read it.

"Yes, you two are obviously PDA'ing, public display of atrocious ewwy and appaling behavior, you're the talk of the town since earlier, you know."

"What? Come on Jae In'ssi, you know more than anyone that I can't do that horrible accusations, why is it my fault if JB wanted to walk me to school?!"

'Gosh, this dumb' she snatch her book away and close it.

"Stop pretending like you are reading,  your book is upside down, pabo!" She gives it up anyway and open her phone this time.

"Yah, I know something happened between you and Jungkook" she said out of the blue that got her stiffened in her seat.

"It's nothing, just a Jeon Jungkook kind of prank" she lied tucking her glasses up to her eyes.

"Don't lie, your nose will grow if you do pinnochio" said Jae narrowing her eyes at her bestfriend. "Tell me!"

"Tell you what?!"

"Tell me how do you feel when Jungkook kissed you?!" She pokes her side and it made her shriek though she bit her lips to conceal it.

"Yah, Park Jae In jugulae?!" Their classmates looked at their way but Ja In's hiss them to back off.