Boldest

"I haven't lost my sanity yet, why on earth would I court a bunny of all people huh?" recovering from the little breakdown of her inner organs, say her heart hurdles a back flip twice, her intentines rumbling from hunger, her lungs being squeezed out of oxyjin, okay enough adjectives- yeah adjective, part of speech, english grammar thingy. she steps away and stand in a safe distance, enough to revive her shookt feels.

"Says a girl who don't finish her lunchie because she's somewhat jealous of another girl who happens to be my noona too, aw such a cutie" he teases, scrunching his nose and mimicking her tone of voice.

"Fine, mock me and you will see who's gonna win in the end" she smirks blowing away the stray hairs that cover her face.

"Okay, I surrender commander but enough of this mkay, lunch will be over soon and I'm still hungry noona" playing his puppy face again, he take a step closer to her, putting his head on her shoulder.

"You should feed me noona, I think I would be full by now if you don't pull that drama earlier" he looks up at her and poke her face with his forefinger.

"Hmp, baegopayo Yeran noona, food please" he nudges her neck like some furry bunny and she get goosebumps at the touch of his hair and it's not healthy coz she feels weird, she shakes her head and push him strong enough to make him stop.

'I shouldn't see that netflix advertisement' she grimaces and shake away the thought.

"Yah, if you think you can't persuade me by going cute all of a sudden then..  it's working....better stop coz it's not going to work with me." In contrast with her statement, she pulls his shirt and drag him to the nearest bench, opening her lunch box.

"You should be responsible for your actions now on, I have more or less two months remaining before I'll leave you on your own" she keep on ranting while shoving food inside his mouth like a momma bird.

"I'll be graduating soon and.." she's shut for a bit since Jungkook put some grilled beef in her noisy mouth too. She chewed it and shot him a 'why do you even have to do that glare'

"Aunt Yndi is the best cook second to my mom, I want to be her son too" he hums out loud appreciating the food looking in the sky with eyes closed.

Yeran smiles at his gesture, staring at him and unconsciously move her fingers, aiming to touch the black dot on his neck.

Isn't that a mole on his neck?

Jungkook shivers at her touch and eventually open his eyes, staring back at her. His smile gone, replaced by a thick swallow in his throat.

"I'm sorry about that, it's just that I happen to see it only now" she take her fingers away shyly. They are quiet after that concentrating on finishing the food and cooling down the heated atmosphere.

Yeran breaks the awkward silence gently by getting her bottle of water in her bag. She is about to drink from it but Jungkook saw something on the side of her lips and without thinking further or anything, he brushes it off with his thumb and bring it to his lips, licking it clean. Maybe he do it out of habit but Yeran looks away from him, her face is burning that it looks like a soon to ripe tomato.

"I think break is over Jungkook, we need to head back" clearing her throat she stands up from her seat and turn to walk away, only to feel a bunch of fingers slip between her own.

"Your hand is sweaty but I like the feel of it between my own fingers noona" he swings their connected hands and walk  beside her.

~~~  Time skip coz I know you don't want a lecture here, I'll do it if you want though. I'll get that license soon dowori ~~~

Going home, the five of them paraded in the street by groups of three and two, obviously Yekook and ChimTaeJae being the ones in the same groupings.

They live on the same subdivision only that Jungkook and Yeran are the neighbors, Jae In being near their house too but Tae and Jimin are on the farthest block. It only means they get to spend more time together than the others.

"Will you mind dropping in our house first?!" Yeran suggests pinching Jungkooks arms, who in a way stand too close to her.

"Nah, maybe some other time, I have three latest episodes on the webtoon that I am watching lately and I have to finish that one, yeah enjoy yourselves" Jae In said, waving them goodbye.

"Chim and I,...uhm ...do we have something important to do Jimin?" Taehyung flashes a question through his eyes.

He is about to say nothing but his phone vibrated in his pocket and smile dryly after reading the content.

"I guess we have to do something important Tae, directors order" he shrugs mouthing something to Taehyung.

"See you tomorrow guys" he waves them goodbye too followed by Taehyung.

"Well, everyone left where do you plan to hang out, your house or my house?" They continue to walk up to the thing that separate their houses, it''s called fence,  short fence that is low enough enabling them to see each others face.

"Maybe my house,  your mom is not around right? And we will be left alone if we choose your house and that's not a good idea" she burrows her brows at what he said, not understanding what he mean by left alone coz for ordinary day instance, they use to hang out alone for the past six years. Why is it not a good idea all of a sudden?

"Wait, what are you talking?!"

"We have to be careful, it's dangerous now considering that we're not the same anymore" he coyly scrapes his neck and explain through his don't know how to explain gesture.

"Okay, but I don't really understand"

"Aish too naive jinjja, you're a girl and I'm a boy"

"And that means" says another masculine voice from their back.

"That means..." Jungkook catch on that new sound and looks back, his eyes widen so is his mouth which open wide. Soon he closes it and shot Yeran a see for yourself look.

"Nice to see you back, Jeon Jungkook" Yeran turns abruptly at the clearer sound of the familiar voice.

"Oh my God! You're back!" she immediately run in his arms and hug him tight.

#bold chapters are my gifts to you guys since I will be celebrating my birthday on the 17th. I've reach a hundred followers exactly today and it means a lot to me thank you so much, I remember the times when I had only 10 and it took me three years to reach the three digit figure haha, nvm.

YBB has 18k  reads now, that's quite a lot considering how I poorly write it. Lol, overall thank you I hope that this story have made you smile at some point. I intend this to be funny not cute actually pero bahala na kayo.