STBLPLQ

It's been ages, since they do everything they can to open the door but all of their efforts are futile since oh well nothing happened, even just a single slight bit, seems like they have to spend the night in there.

In the end, they settle on just letting the night pass, leaning on the leaf of the door while slumping on the floor.

"N-noona?"

"I'm tired Jeon Jungkook, piss off" she closes her eyes and let her head fall back. The spacious room provides her a vast feeling of anxiety and though it's cold inside, tiny beads of sweat starts to blossom on her forehead.

"I-I'm just kidding when I said we can stay here earlier" scratching the back of his head, Jungkook innocently looks at her direction while chewing on his lips not aware of what the other is feeling at the moment.

"You don't know what you have done Jeon Jungkook" she hug her legs pulling it closer to her chest, the darkness brought by her closed eyes provides her comfort and twinge, either way it doesn't feel good and Jungkook being inquisitive and talkative is not helping at all.

"I know, I'm sorry"

Minutes pass without any exchange of word between them. The surrounding became mute, there's this little awkwardness that clouds over them. Paying a tentative glance at her, he concludes that she is sleeping already being immobile in her seat.

"I hope you sleep well noona" he takes off his cardigan and put it on top of her legs to put away the cold like a little gentleman that he is but Yeran opens her eyes feeling the touch of foreign clothing on her skin.

"You don't have to do this cliche thing Jungkook I know you are cold too" she returns it back, shutting her eyes once again.

"N-noona..."

"What?"

"Obviously you're mad" he sighs, gaze lingering at her serene face.

"I don't know why you are mad at me but I'm really sorry okay?!" She doesn't answer but groans annoyed hugging herself.

Another minute of dead silence pass.

"N-noona?!"

"Hmmm?"

"N-noona?"

"What do you want Jeon Jungkook?"

He frowns at the sound of his name being said in full again.

"I like it when you call me Kookie rather than Jeon Jungkook noona" he just reciece another groan followed by nothing.

Little by little he scoots beside her, unfolding and using his cardigan as their blanket. Feeling the warmth and his steady gaze on her face, she lift her hands and softly push his face away.

"Stop staring at me Jeon Jungkook" she grumbles keeping still as a steel, Jungkook on the other hand leans in the more making their sides stick to each other.

"Don't be a brat, it's cold noona we can't die in hypothermia, not now we're not even married yet" he scolds after she stubbornly try to put the clothing away.

"Hey, I can't understand you sometimes, I know that girls are bipolar in nature but your level is beyond my league, one moment you make me feel that you like me too and then seconds after you're cold towards me, do you want to make me crazy noona?!"

"Shut it Jeon Jungkook, I'm still the older one between the two of us, so you better be silent for now"

"Hmp, I don't want, I kept silent for so long, since we were young you were the one who's deciding what I'll do and feel towards you, you're lashing me like a dog noona, I don't like that"