When Strats Collide

"Aherm is it true that you also like Yeran noona?!"

"Chim don't be slow on this, I only said that for Jungkook to run after her but it seems that it's not effective now, maybe he grow a little bit mature on that part since he can contain his emotions already though I can still feel his jealousy towards Yeran noona" he licks on his ice cream and ask him if he want.

"Ehh saliva, no thanks"

"You don't want this? Okay I'll finish"

"Tss, what a nasty young man, but hey Jae In noona wants us to be on her party this Friday night, will you come?"

"Of course, that's our D-day so we should come and you should help me draw out the plan" he finally lick his fingers after finishing the cone of his ice cream.

"Yeah I wonder what it is but I don't want to know either, Yeran noona is scary when she gets mad and I don't wanna experience it again" he playfully shivers after saying it.

"Tss, of course I'm sure that this will be effective duhh, I bet on the positive outcome of this strategy, this is tested and proven among the fics that I read, most of them have the same kind of scene so calm your heart Chimmy, let me take charge for I know what I am foing this time"

"Fine, whatever you say Tae" and they do their signature friend shake.

*.*

"I'll be having my welcome party tomorrow evening, I am expecting you to come and be there" Jae In has to act authoritative coz she know that she'll say no eventually and she is basically right and on point.

"It's the end of the month, mom is expecting me to come home though" she said grimacing, thinking at the thought of attending a party even though it's Jae In's. Party is quite a no no for her after she attend a college, coz she has priorities now, and struggling in one of her courses makes her feel a little bit down lately.

"Well that's good because my party is in our house next to your neighborhood so, see ya okay?!" Jae In pats her shoulder, scanning the next room in her dormitory.

"Is anyone occupying the room next door?"

"No one why?"

"I'll check it some other time, you know dorm is cheaper than apartment and I'm looking for one"

"Really? Then we can be dorm mates then"

"Yes, I know you'll like it dear bishy"

*.*

"Oppa"

"Jungkook oppa!"

"Hey, are you listening to me?!"

"I'm sorry Lis but I need to go, my friends are mad at me because of you, so please, please I don't want another misunderstanding between us, I like you also but not the way you probably feel towards me" Lisa automatically shut her mouth at his words. Jungkook feels sorry about her but what can he do, it's better to be honest that to make her expect something from him.

"Is it about that girl earlier?!" Jungkook's brows crease at what she said.

"Do you love that girl earlier?!" Her voice is quitely choking as she is about to cry.

"Hey, she has nothing to do with us, with what I feel about you Lis, I'm sorry if I hurt you but it's better this way than to make you feel betrayed later on"

"Shiruh, I'll only leave you alone if you'll be honest with me" her tears fall this time and she has to wipe it with her palm.

"Look, you don't need to this Lis, yes I have feelings to her but we're not really a thing, I did a horrible mistake to her in the past and she's probably still angry with me"