Lost Paradise

"Hey"

"Hey too"

"May I join in?"

"Yeah of course silly" Seokjin joins his wife sitting on the couch, leaning on her shoulder shortly. He soon stretch his legs and raise it higher letting it rest on the center table.

"Why are you quiet during the dinner hmm?" She looks at him for a moment but sigh after and put down the magazine she is reading, seeing how strain his aura is, she comb his hair with her fingers and do a little massage on his temples.

"The kids are too obvious, don't you think they're too young to be serious about entering a relationship" he moans at the relaxing feel of her fingers combing his hairs.

"Aren't you the one who told me that we know Jungkook, I bet he will never break our daughter's heart coz yeah I can break his bones too" he groans when the combing stop and settle to lay completely on her laps.

"That is true, yeah maybe, but I don't know there's this little doubt etching at the back of my mind, something feels wrong, what could it be?"

"Come on, baseless worry is just making you feel old, it's not healthy and I have talked with that Baby Jeon already and he somehow sound sincere to me. Besides I clearly said no dating until they can finish college"

"Yeah, maybe we should trust them" she sighs and Seokjin kiss her hands to pacify her. His little kisses maybe a caterpillar coz it crawl up to her arms and eventually to her lips, his hands cupped the back of her neck and in no time her face went with it too, that explains the kissing scene.

"Hey Violet we should make a (Y) junior or a (J) junior, sounds good yeah?" he teases stealing a quick kiss.

"Por favor no please" his eyes fly meeting her gaze when she said it like it's a total nonesense.

"WHY?" he frowns rising back to a sitting position and putting his one leg on top of her knees, a subtle way of imposing a little dominance on the other.

"First, we're aging my God. We can't go back to stage one you know, it will be hard running after a vigorous child when you can't even straighten your back anymore plus Yeran is not conforming to it.

....and the second and the most valid reason is that you have to stay here with us if you insist and we're given a miracle of having another baby" pointing her index finger at his chest, she smirks cocking her head.

"What? Confident that I will decline the offer? What if I yes to it?" He grins pinching her check on both sides. "And besides we're not that old"

"Stop! I thought we are done with cringe 101 already"

"Maybe, but we can always proceed to the version 2.0 right" he laughs out loud, that windshield laugh she misses so much the entire eight months. They stand after a reviving laugh session and leave for somewhere. I don't know where. They wash clothes late at night maybe or they play rock paper scissors.

*.*

"Kookie it's getting late, you shoud go home I think" he hums looking up to her and her brows burrowed seeing him busy with his phone again.

"Are you dating your phone?" He stops from doing anything on it and lock the screen.

"What do you mean noona?"

"You too are insiparable, you give your full attention to it and yeah you keep on smiling when your eyes are fix on it" she shrugs though he can feel her true feeling hearing her sarcastic tone.

"It's nothing noona, when are you going to ask me by the way?" He lay down on the floor flipping both his arms and his legs wide.

"Ask for what? And hey thank you for cleaning the dust but I'll appreciate it more if you stand up Kookie, come on don't be a kid" he stretches his long arms reaching and asking for his help.