Campus Crush

"Why did she take up this course when she's like a robot and her body is hard as a stone? Gosh she's a pain in the ass"

"True, I don't want to be paired with her, bet she'll just step on me and break my toes"

Why this people are so rude

She sighs chewing some gummy bears,

What do they expect, Kim Seokjin is my father, he's handsome but he's dangerous on the dance floor.

She sighs once again filling her mouth with a lot of multi colored jelly like snack. It's their break and she's on her usual spot sitting on the topmost layer on the bleachers.

She doesn't really want to take performing arts but unluckily, she didn't pass the exam for her preferred course.

She's in chaos after her birthday so she was not able to review well and maybe just maybe business and finance is not for her.

Well performing arts is not her forte either, maybe the dancing part coz singing is just chicken for her. What do we say? She is Kim Seokjin's daughter.

"Oh you're here before me" she cocks her brows but nod when he sit by the other side.

"Do you have some gummy bears with you?"

She toss it to him and look away.

"Thank you for this Yeran'ssi, you're such a cute angel sent from above" he smiles, his teeth sparkles and his eyes shimmers, his face glistening from the  sun.

"Oppa, why you're here? Your building is far from here and aren't you busy? You are graduating right?"

"Yes I am, but you're here so I am here haha"

"You're not making sense, but I don't mind, I don't have friends anyway and I am not planning to have one soon" she starts to fidget on her fingers and he notices it.

"Why? Your charm will put into waste if you don't mingle with your classmates and other people"

"Keunyang, people in general are snakes, they bite you even if you trust and care for them" she shrugs throwing some pebbles away.

"Ow that's deep but we're friends right?"

"We aren't" she looks at him with her sorry gaze.

"We're just acquaintances, you know me, I know you. Nothing more oppa"

"That's weird when you calls me oppa haha" he teases her but she don't mind rolling her eyes secretly.

"Anyway you wouldn't want me to ruin your peace isn't it? I'll go ahead first, don't harm yourself alright?" He chuckles ruffling her hairs.

"See you when I see you Kim Yeran'ssi" he winks at her and leave.

"Aish I forgot to ask his name once again" she murmurs standing up walking up to nowhere.

It's almost two years that she have no communication with Jungkook, apart from that Jae In and her had no chance to reconcile coz she study abroad after they graduate from high school.

Since she went to college and became a dorm student, she don't have any communication with Jimin and Taehyung after her birthday. Uhm it's safe to say that she shut down any news from them and build a huge brick wall in her system to the point that her parents worry for her.

She became a monk after her 18th birthday not socializing with other people outside if it is not needed... well except her new oppa.

New oppa is a graduating engineering student and she met him during their acquaintance party, she escape from the said party and sleep in the convenience store outside their school, he did the same and they click together after that.

New oppa is in fact a stunner, he plays the guitar and has good singing voice too. I bet if  you see him, you'll also fall on your knees. *charot* but don't worry she don't have any crush on that new oppa, new oppa is just person she knew in school.

After few minutes of walking, she came by the separate building at the back of their own. She knew that there is a laboratory school for senior high school students inside the campus but she don't mind it at first.

"Aw he's so handsome"

"Oh my gosh, he's good at dancing"

"Oppa here take all my heart!"

She don't want to bother but the screaming of the girls got him hooked up, standing in tippy toes and searching for this oppa'ish that they are screaming about.

There on the stage is Jeon Jungkook version 2.0, he's handsomeness is rude, his striking smiles are deadly, his dance moves are bombastic, his toned body will make you salivate unconsciously and to top of it all he has a lot of fan girls now. Fans who are screaming and shouting his name, fans who want him to marry them, to be with them and worse.....oh my God they're just high school right?

She feel small and scared all of a sudden, turning her back and walking away.

That Jungkook is different from my Jungkook. No he's not Kookie.

She clutches her heart at how it beats fast inside her chest.

Girl you don't have a Jungkook anymore, you broke up already right?

She flinches at her own thought and run after. She keeps on running until she arrived in the comfort room.

There she splashes some water in her face and dang, she's not dreaming, maybe she really see Jungkook there and true he's a different Jungkook now.

"Hey, have you heard of the news?"

Two girls enter the door and talk loudly like she's not there. 

"Girl if it's about the new transfer student Jeon Jungkook then yes, oh my God he's like a prince and is very very handsome!" The other girl giggles and almost scream all her uwus.

"Too bad he have a girlfriend already"

"What are you sure?"

"Yeah, he said it himself when a girl confessed him yesterday"

"Aw, that's sad. I wish they break up soon"

"I know, forever do not exist right? duhh"

She just smiles sadly at the new information.

Maybe our story really ended two years ago, you should move on, stupid.

A/N: how about I end this book soon?