Double Cross

"Yeran? Goodness gracious, What are you doing here?"

She did not answer, she just keep on crying instead.

"Hey, what's wrong? Oh my" and she checks out her semi drenched outfit, "

"what happened to my sunflower girl?" Jae In's side smile creeps up her teasing face, coz she looks a sunflower girl under the rain.

"Jae....Jungkook...Jungkook" and then she sobs like a dying whale, she is indeed Seokjin's precious daughter. Like father like daughter eh. *lol*

"Woah...woah wait!, I can't understand okay? Oh well let's get inside first" she pulls her inside offering a towel to dry her rain soaked  hair after.

"Want some hot chocolate, aw you're  probably as bitter as iced americano tch tch but hey it's late what are you doing out in the rain?!"

"Jae In'ah Jungkook doesn't like me anymore"

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? Your Baby Bunny Jungkook?"

She nod, wiping the stray tears on her cheeks, nose feels like burning due to her intense rubbing and wiping.

"Jinjja? Jungmal? Ey, you must be joking"

"Do I look like joking to you?"

"No but come on it's quite shocking, it took him ten years to move on from you woah woah, this is news!" She also sit beside her with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands, taking a sip from it.

"Yah, I thought it is mine!"

"Oops I'm sorry, you're making me think things with your oh so well unusual news" she hollers, rolling her eyes and handing her the said drink.

"Jae In'ah what should I do?" She put the drink down and cry once again.

"Talk to him? Yah, you said you don't like him anyway, what are you wailing for? God this girl"

"I think...I like that coconut head now okay? I like him" she said blowing her nose loudly that made Jae In grimace in disgust.

"Ew girly but nasty"

"I hate you sometimes Park Jae In, you're a great bestfriend jinjja but Oh my God, Jungkook really said he likes Jiyoon unnie now, andwae" she hiccups licking the tears which rolled on her lips.

Jae In stands up, brows furrowed. Her hands are itching to call Jungkook but she also hesitates.

"What made you say that?

" Aunt Jangmi invited me for dinner earlier, unluckily Jiyoon noona was there too and this idiot little Jungkook did not recognize me, he keeps on denying that he know me" she narrates.

"Eh? Jungkook not recognizing you? Yah that's twinning to impossible Yeran'ssi, that's ridiculous. I can even recognize your shadow how much more Jungkook who has his eyes on you since he was a toddler!"

"I don't know maybe he's really over about his infatuation on me and now.....and now....he's in love with someone else, a noona at that, older than us....than me...and it hurts so bad Jae In'ah. Wae? Huh wae?"

The other girl is startled at her confession plus her messy face and dripping snut, she don't see her friend cry like that and it somehow made her guilty.

"Jungkook will not say that in front of you, I am sure of that unless he's double crossing the pl... I mean that's unbelievable!" She explains finally  taking out her phone.

"What do you mean, you sound like you're hiding something from me. Yah Jae In'ah are you keeping a secret about something?!"

"M-me? no.. of course not..."

"Make sure not coz you know me, I prefer to be hurt knowing the truth than be fooled and lied by people whom I treasure okay?"

"Y-yeah I..I know that of course but hey I'm too crazy to explain to you and you're too normal to understand so let the river flow for now. I'll talk to him tomorrow" she pat her shoulders and smiles at her.

"And by the way, do you want to sleep over? Mom and Dad is out for a late business dinner, maybe it's fate's work that made you go here bishy" she grins to the still sulky girl in front of her.

"You're really not good in comforting words but thanks I appreaciate your lame effort, maybe it's better if I stay also, Mom will question me and I am not prepared for it."

"Thought so, we'll call your house come on" they both ascend to her room and do their plan, Jae In rubbing her back, hushing her gloomy  heart.

'See?,  young love only brings you heart ache, I am correct all this time' she thought succumbing into Jae In's hug.

*.*

"Do you not really know that girl earlier?" He flinches at his mother's hush voice but he can't see her. Mrs. Jeon emerges from the shadowy back ground next to their curtains and sit on the couch gesturing for him to sit also.

"Mom what are you doing, you're creepy" he nervously sits down taking off his wet hoodie jacket.

"Narey? That girl Narey" the older squints her eyes and looks at him,  vividly eyeing his reaction.

"No" he shrugs glancing at her for a quick second.

Mrs. Jeon shrugs chuckling "Yeran and her looks the same right?"

"Are they? I don't really see that, Yeran noona is simply breathtakingly beautiful, she doesn't dress that way. Noona doesn't wear make up, her hairs are wavy curly and she wears eye glasses, the Yeran noona I know is simple but confident, the Yeran that I like is just Yeran just her, no msg, she's perfect the way she is"

Mrs. Jeon gasps at his words.

'Why Hobi is not like that?!" She clears her throat.

But her two boys is the same in one aspect. They're a one woman man and she is very proud especially for her son, coz in his young age, he already has this philosophy and it's quite rare nowadays.

"If that's the case, you have to talk to that girl as soon as possible, you don't want another trouble yes?!"

"I know and Mom?..." He fidgets on his fingers but do his best to finally tell his intention.

"Yes? What is it Kookie?"

"I will be transferring school like what Dad has told me.."

His mom raises her brows but shut her mouth for a while.

"But since the school is coming to end, I will be transferring next school year" he smiles meekly showing his two bunny teeth and a pouty grin.

"Why?"

"I heard you're conversation earlier" he scratches his nape. "I don't need to say it twice right?" He snorts at her laughing mother and snicker at her amused expression.

"Yah, you're just pretending that you don't know her are you?"

"Who?"

"Yah, it's just me Jungkook you can tell me your secret you know?"

"I don't know what you are saying, what do you mean exactly?"

"Yah, this snake. I really hate snakeu you know that Jeon Jungkook"

"I know, that's why you ended with Dad but please leave it to me, I know what I am doing, trust me" he winks and run to end the interrogation. He skips upstairs fist bumping his iron man buddy on the way to his room's  door.

#if I'm only rich *sigh*