Bonus Chapter 2

"Jungkook don't leave me" she cries a river holding Jungkook's hands tight.

"Of course I will be right beside you love , it's okay everything will be fine" though he himself is afraid and anxious, he kisses her and stares at her lovingly wiping the little beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Jungkooooooook.....how dare you make my baby cry and be in pain like this, you big piece of shit, I warned you didn't I" Seokjin who is being pacified by her wife growls at the other end of the door.

"Calm down will you, she will be fine I know she can make it" yndi calms him down leading him to a seat outside.

"No, how am I suppose to calm down when my only baby cries in pain like that, we never raise her just to be in this situation you hear me?! What if she can't handle the pain and they will cut her huhh?!" He's basically panicking after hearing Yeran cry louder.

"I know, I basically went on the same procedure like her but you were not there that's why you didn't hear me, I wail louder than her you idiot" she roll her eyes though she's also nervous at least she's calm unlike her husband.

"Hyung where are the kids? Is Yeran okay?" Hobi and Jangmi came in a hurry after learning the whole situation.

"Yah, this is your fault Hobi, it's really your fault" Seokjin points at the newly arrived man.

"Why is it my fault hyung?"

"Just admit it, it's your fault that's why my baby Yeran is screaming in pain right now"

"Huh?!"

"Yes, why did you gifted Jungkook a condo on his birthday huh?!"

"Because he needs one hyung"

"You have a house, he has dorm why did he need a condo?!"

"Because Jae In told me to buy one for him, he's a growing man and sooner or later he'll live on his own, on their own?"

"So this is Jae In's fault"

"Technically not mine Uncle Jin, Aunt Yndi Aunt Jangmi, leave this to me, you relax for a while, go to the café or what" Jae In came also with Jimin and Taehyung. The two mothers oblige to what she said and started to walk away.

"What do you mean Park Jae In?"

"I for once told you that Jungkook need it but who told Yeran to secure a duplicate of his key?"

"Uh..me?"

"So it's your fault Uncle Jin, it's basically your fault not ours" Jae In winks at Hobi and the two giggling boys.

"Oh my God, so this is my fault?"

"I think not, this is nobodys fault since it's bound to happen anyway" Jimin in his cool self intruded.

"Yeah, let us all be happy and support Yeran noona and Kookie for now" Taehyung butts in smiling at them.

"You all consenting brats, that's why Jungkook is this brave to forsake my rules. I clearly said after she graduate"

"We are just being supportive Uncle Jin and besides noona graduated already so no rules are being violated I guess" says Jimin patting his back.

"I agree and for sure this will not happen if noona didn't consent it right guys?"

"That is true, rather than pointing fingers why don't we celebrate instead and besides this is surely a blessing to all of us"

"I second to that, why don't we organize a party? A surprise one, come on Chim this will be fun" Taehyung's eyes sparkles at the idea.