Dive

Ilpal ilsam sampal ddaeng! You wrong me right jal bwa ddaeng!

Ilpal ilsam sampal ddaeng! You wrong me right jalbwa ddaeng!

"For heaven and my ear's sake Kim Taehyung please stop! You keep on repeating the same line since hours ago!"

"Jae In

Noona

Ddaeng!

You are

Very

Kill joy

Ddaeng!"

"Aish Tae shut it alright, my ears are bleeding too" Jimin went far from him and sits beside Jae In.

"Noona, can you give me that girl's number? I want to ask her for a date"

"Date your cat Jimin, she will never talk to you that way if we are in a normal situation"

"Why not? I'm handsome and sexy and charming..."

"And flirty and airy and...you know what you really are friends with Jungkook, how can you not recognize her, when in fact she's just Yeran?!" Jae In bursts chuckling.

"*Weh di nga, lol jk* Is that really Yeran noona?" Taehyung takes off his ear piece and joins there conversation

"If you don't want to believe me then fine, ask her" she dial her number but it's just ringing.

Where did Jungkook bring her?

"Woah that is Yeran noona? daebak!, ilpal ilsam sampal ddaeng! We wrong you right jal bwa ddaeng! Yeaahhh" she bumps her head on the table, Taehyung is really something she admits. 

"Wait, wait , wait"...he stop from rapping or more of rumbling and sits down, his blank face is either curious or it's just him in his usual blanky state. "Why did Yeran noona pretended that she doesn't know me and Jimin?"

Oh well he does have a sense

"It's my idea actually, coz I think Jungkook is just pretending that he do not recognize her as Yeran" she glances at them, Taehyung on his shookt face but Jimin is different, he looks like he has something to say.

"I think Jungkook has reasons why he is doing that if it's true" says him  weighing his thoughts in his mind.

"The three of you have different degree of dumbness but guys come on, Jungkook not recognizing Yeran is like saying Jimin is tall!" His face scrunches at her, sending a fatal glare.

"What does my height's going to do with all of this?"

"Coz they are the same, it's inexistent and a big lie" Teahyung answers grinning but hugs him anyway "Don't worry Chim I still love you even if you're short" he continue laughing.

"Aish Jinjja, I'm not the main lead in the story, the one that gets bullied in fics most of the time are the main characters, why are you doing this to me huh? Wae?"

"Awee, you're just cute Chim that's why, but back to our topic, why do the two idiot keeps the chase long? Aren't they tired?"

"Ilpal ilsam sampal baem! You right, we right, hear that?  baem!" It's Jimin's turn to make his noise and Jae In wanted to jump off the cliff.

Where's that portal to Mars?

*.*

"Jungkook you still have a class, where are you bringing me?" he did not answer, still dragging her.

"Hey stop! baby bunnies are suppose to be obedient to their mommies!" she teases him, she know he doesn't want to be called one and it's also cringy on her part.