Kim Possible

Scrolling aimlessly at her phone, Yeran frowns bored, waiting for Jae In in their meeting place, their batch will be having their graduation pictorial and her friend said she has something to do in the publication office first.

"Sure that girl has many businesses" she murmurs kicking her feet on the ground, she is sitting down on a bench alongside the cafeteria 2 building, watching the students pass by.

"I'm sure most of these students are only permitted to go to the CR but end up in the cafeteria, darn these wise idiots" she snatches her earpiece after, listening to the english version of Truth Untold, she really like this youtuber Ysabelle, *that's really me talking there* coz she has beautiful covers of bangtan songs.

"Penny for your thoughts Ms. Kim"

Her eyes went from owly big up to saucers wide, her first ever crush in the school is sitting beside her, holding a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Y-you know my name? S-sir?" She stutters, secretly checking her face's reflection on her phone.

"Of course, you were one of my brilliant students, how can I forget your name? I still remember the time when you mistaken me as a gangster or more like a repeater classmate. Haha that was very funny" he chuckles folding his legs, his smile is really heaven on earth, those dimples on his cheeks looks like the apple in the garden of eden, we can't blame Adam and Eve for taking a bite coz deym they are crystal clear temptation. *lol*

"How's everything goin on? Oh you'll probably be graduating soon, I know you guys are excited right?"

She is not able to answer staring at him, how his lips move while saying words and phrases, how his eyes disappear when he smile, and those silky smooth hair crowning his head. She wonders how it will feel when she'll touch it.

"Hey there Ms. Kim, Oh you're probably annoyed, I'm sorry for ruining your peace, I think I should go" he grabs his bag but Yeran beat him to it.

"It's not that I'm annoyed, Actually I'm more of astonished that you know me still sir, uhm.... somebody I know from childhood didn't even recognize me since I kind of fix my self a little but you.....I mean it's amazing but yeah impossible" she grins awkwardly, slowly letting his bag go.

"Really? that's interesting but Kim Possible haha, you didn't get plastic surgery right coz yeah I can recognize you, Kim Seokjin's daughter" He looks at her and smile.

"You know my Dad?"

"Both of your parents actually" he sighs and winks at her shookt face.

"How?...I mean....when?....why?"

"Don't overthink Ms. Kim, we're just acquaintances, business related and about this childhood friend of yours, probably he/she needs his own doze of medicine and one word of advice, fishes are always caught on its mouth, congratulations in advance" he stands up and left her with more vague ideas hovering her mind.

"Jae In recognizes me, Teacher Kim recognizes me but why Jungkook can not recognize me?..she groans and huffs out loud.

" I can't with that idiot little bunny, why am I even liking him when he's not my ideal type? Argh!!!!!!!" She ruffle her hair into mess, she slowly rise and walk to the nearby comfort room.

"What's the use of this pitty make over when Jungkook can not recognize me?!" She pull some wet tissues and wipe her face clean, although she's scared, she take out her contact lens and put on her glasses again, leaving her hair messily fall on her shoulders.

"That's more of a Kim Yeran" she contentedly smile and went out.

"Go back in" she jumps clutching her heart.

"Oh my God Park Jae In! Why are you sprouting up from nowhere? Why huh? and yah we're late on the pictorial?" She hisses sending Jae In a feirce glare.

"Listen to me okay? And don't worry I am friends with the photographer, I can pull some connections off, just go back to your new self ppali" she said semi dragging the poor girl back inside the comfort room.

"What is it this time? You know what sometimes I am scared what you're making me do"

"Nothing, I just want to find out about something, let's say catching some wild bunnies on the run" she feels clueless all the more but she can do nothing, Jae In's persistence and convincing power is on another level, she will be a good business woman someday.

"Ka ja!"

*.*

"Woah, who's this cutie girl walking beside Jae In noona, she's so pretty" Jimin stops from sipping his drink. The three of them are chilling out since they have a thirty minute break. Taehyung follow his trail of gaze and agrees to his statement.

"Maybe their new classmate? I agree Chiminie she's beautiful and cute, let's ask Jae In noona for her number later" Taehyung suggests.

"She's ugly!" Both boys turn to Jungkook who is trying to hide his pissed expression.

"Yah, I know your definition of beautiful is Yeran noona but come on, open your eyes Jungkookie, that girl really got some looks, right Tae?" Jimin looks at him but, the latter is in a deep thought scratching his chin while looking up.

"But she looks familiar isn't it? Why do I feel that I have seen her before"

"Yah, you two stop okay! We have to go back in our class, our teacher is arriving soon" Jungkook tries to pull them but they are smitten, watching the new girl as they walk approaching towards them.

"Hey boys I'd like you to meet my new friend" Jae In in her smirky smile, eyes immediately travelling to Jungkook and Jimin.

"Woah, where did you meet such a sweet lady noona?" Jimin extends his arm and introduce himself. "Park Jimin by the way" and squeeze her hands.

"Yah, Park Jimin Hajima!"

"I know you love me Kook but this girl is lovely, don't mind him Miss, Aw I think I know your name already"

"Eh?" Jae In nervously ask.

"Call me Jimin so that I can call you mine" he winks not letting her hands go.

Jungkook bites the inside of his mouth, not really liking the flow of their conversation and when she giggles, he can surely feel the flare going out of his nose.

"Aw you're quite romantic Jimin'ssi, such a hoe..uhrm I mean such a beau" she pulls her hand and smile sweetly at him.

"Can I get your digits then?"

"Of course you can, there's nothing special in my number anyway"

"Woah, I like that you're kind of sport about me asking your private number"

"No problem Jimin'ssi, but I think your friend here doesn't want me to give you my number, maybe he's protective of you, aw such a good friend" the sweet tone of her voice made Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Nado nado, I want to be your friend too" Taehyung chirps sending her a finger heart.

"My pleasure sweet angel, awe you two are lovely boys, we can hang out some other time yeah?" she coo's. Jae In is just watching the entire time, her giving Yeran a crash course in flirting is really working well.

'This is so much fun!'

"Shiruh!!, yah you're not hanging out with any other guys especially Jimin!" With gritted teeth Jungkook snatch her hand away and takes her to somewhere.

'Jealous Jeon is quite a sight jinjja'

Jae In claps her hand and pull the two

"Let's give them the time of their life guys, come on, off to the cafeteria my treat" she high fived the two clueless souls and leads the way.