You're not excused Mr. Jeon

"Aunt Yndi can I go and see Yeran noona?" He shyly peeks on a half open door of Yeran's house with her mother openning it for him.

"Hi Jungkook! come in she's waiting for you actually" the older lady smiles at him but she's also curious what made her daughter act like she was kind of disappointed about something.

He went inside and roam his gaze around the living room but she's not there. "She's in her room Jungkookie"

He bows before her and proceed his way to the stairs holding his bouqet of ferrero rocher tight in his hands, he walk in tippy toes looking like one of snow white's dwarfs but a giant one and do his best not to make any noise while climbing the stairs.

"I brought your favorite noona" he whispers practicing what he'll say standing outside her room "I'm sorry noona, It's not what you think it...

"Are you coming in or not?" He smiles showing his bunny teeth to a straight face Yeran who seems not so happy seeing him there.

"Annyeong...haseo noona are you still sick?!" He smiles like an innocent child and give her the bouqet. "It's your favorite" he scratches the back of his head and slowly enters her room.

She made him sit on the table near her bed, dim the lights and open the lampshade similar to that of the police investigators when they try to cross examine their suspects. "Do you want the easy way or the hard way?" She stand on the opposite side of the table and fold her arms across her chest.

"I prefer the softer way, I am not prepared for the hard way noona, does it hurt?" She huffs and rolls her eyes at what he said.

"Don't play with me Jeon Jungkook, it's not funny!"

"Come on I'm still innocent about this stuffs noona and yeah, you're suppose to be the one teaching me all of it!" She creases her brows, totally not understanding what he is saying.

"What are you talking? I was referring to your reason why you skip your class and went to the arcade earlier, this is suppose to be a serious investigation little bunny" she hovers putting her two hands on the table.

"Eh? Okay I thought, uhm nevermind!" He face sideways and grimace scolding himself.

"So, what now? Do I need to torture you before you tell the truth or you'll just say it as honestly as you could?" She said cocking her head.

"It's true that we skip classes because, uhm Taehyung....uhm Taehyung...wanted..... to buy you a present. Yeah that's right he wanted to buy something for you noona" he snaps his fingers and nod.

"Did you just said, it was from that handsome blank Tae?"

"Yes noona, I'm positive about that but I am more handsome than him" he placeds both his index and thumb under his chin and do the handsome pose.

She just rolled her eyes and pick the bouqet from the table "atleast remove the note before claiming it belongs to your friend, pabo aish!"

'I'm not really good at this' he sighs internally puffing his cheeks.

I hope that we can see each other on the fair tomorrow, take care and please get well soon~JB

"Seriously where did you get this?"

"It came...from your locker noona. Some random creepy idiot shady person put it there and I was about to throw it but it's your favorite so I think you'll like it and then Tae and Jimin ask me if we can just eat it but I defended and save it for all I might and Jae In noona wants to sell it but I beg her not and my classmates chase me but I run and run until they can reach me no more, and then the dog in the neighborhood sense that I am carrying that bouqet of rounded choco coated crispies, mouth watering and sweet tooth gratifying nuts emitting heavenly popping sound in your mouth, ah-mazing! Yeah I mightily save it for you noona" He deliberately narrate it in the most dramatic way but he is startled when Yeran smack her palms on the table.

"Do you think I will believe it? The note here says its from JB you idiot, now don't give me that crap, why did you cut your classes?"

"Hmm, Jae In noona, uhm she..was..sad... because you are absent and we ask her to hang out, yeah that's it" he wrigglea his eyebrows tapping the table with his fingers.

"Gosh, that's it I'm done with you Jeon, I'm telling Aunt Jangmi about this!" She is about to open the lights but jungkook took her wrist making her bump leaning a little on the table.

"You wanna know the truth noona?" His husky voice made her unconciously swallow her saliva, eyes fluttering open and close, the proximity of their face's distance makes her breathing hitch while his penetrating gaze travelled from her eyes down to her shivering lips, her stunned reaction make his jaw tense smirking a little.

"I think I'll enjoy the hard way noona!" He pulls her closer, the harsh impact of her body colliding the table made her wince and gasp at the same time.

"Yah, you're hurting me!"

"I could say the same to you too Yeran'ssi, you are hurting me since then, I hope you will get to notice that!" For about I don't know how long, they fight gaze for gaze, stares by stares, flaring nose by flaring nose, if you add teeth for teeth...okay..but  their little match are cut by a subtle knock on the door.

"I don't know what you are saying!" She hollers

"Yeah, you're always like that, you get dumb when it comes to me" his eyes travels back to her lips.

"Hajima, we are talking about you and your delinquent ways Mr. Jeon"

"Mr. Jeon eh?! I like that noona" he grins cockily raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know you anymore Jeon Jungkook, why are you like that?!" She frown, pulling her hands away.

"Maybe you don't really know me too well or you're just blind" he said pulling her closer if that is even possible. They are about to argue to infinity but Mrs. Kim's inquiry awaken them.

"Kids, the food is ready come out now" he immediately lets go of her hands as if he was awaken from a quick sleep. Yeran examines her bruised wrist and hisses at him.

"Jerk, look at what you have done!" She whispered shouted at him smoothing her wrists.

"I-i'm sorry noona" he steps forward to examine her but she steps back.

"Don't go near me, I hate your cocky guts Mr. Jeon" she shoot him disgusted dagger glares still rubbing her stinging wrists.

"I said I am sorry okay? and we went to the arcade because you were absent so I get bored and then I ask them to hang out so don't blame the others, it's entirely my fault so get mad at me, punish me, do whatever you want"

"See, you are not even serious with your sorry get out Jeon, I am not talking to you"

"Guys, what is happening in there? Are you both okay?!" Another set of louder knocks catch their attention.

"Get out, my Mom will get suspicious of us if you don't come out now"

"I don't care, I am not going out of this room unless you forgive me and promise to go the fair tomorrow" in a blink of an eye, he stand face to face with her that made her step back in reflex.

"Are you crazy?, yah Jeon Jungkook" her eyes went wide in alarm when he suddenly smacks his palms on the wall caging her face between hands.

"I wantonly and crazily need your answer noona so please don't let me do the last resort I can think of now" his strong gaze are back with more eagerness and phantom.

"Okay, fine but I will ask my Mom first!" Jungkook heaves a small sigh of relief and do his little air box saying yes not noticing her vengeful glare.

"No taking back of words noona and if you'll excuse me, I'll go out now" he cheekily grins and turn his back but he fall flat on the floor when she blocks and trips him on his feet.

'You're not excused Mr. Jeon' she smirks.

"Kim Yeran what did you do?!!!!" Mrs. Kim aided the grunting Jungkook on the floor upon her arrival. She helps him stand throwing a glance at her daughter.

Pretending she has nothing to do with the incident, Yeran just blow her hairs off of her face, rolling her eyes internally and shrugging at her mother's questioning glance.