Iron Man

School is over, she tidies her locker arranging her books and other school stuff. This is another usual occurrence when she misses her Dad so much; her mother will work late and cannot fetch her.

'I wish Dad comes home already' she internally sighs. Working as a chef and a seafarer is hard but it is for her future her father would say often, still she can't help herself, she just misses him in times like today.

"Annyeong, I know your baby kookie waits for you" Jae In in her usual hand salute and left after.

"Gosh, baby my ass but he's really is a baby brother to me" she kick the pebble with her foot, grips on her backpack and blow the stray hairs that cover her face.

"I bet four eyes will go see his baby bunny don't you think?"

'Oh God why these people are so fucking annoying' she frown not minding them but the nasty kids followed her and it get in her nerves.

"Yah, mind your own business you dimwits"

"Aweee, you're the only sassy nerd we ever seen in our lives, protective much eh" they laugh at her that made her more furious.

"Yes I'm a nerd but I'm scared you don't even have lives of your own. Why do you keep on following me, huh?!"

"We're just checking if you will go home with that baby bunny of yours" they smile creepily glancing at each other.

"Aish, you annoying idiots sorry to disappoint you but I'm not going home with that kid I have a life of my own, go away don't bother me"

"You're no fun four eyes how can we see that potato bunny if you don't see him" they tched and walk away. She look after them and by the time she feel the coast is clear, she sprints and run towards the side gate where she instructed Jungkook to wait for her.

She is breathing hard, panting like a dog chased by a pack of wolves. A fidgeting bunny rise from his seat when she approaches him.

"G-gwaenchanayo noona?" He scratches his head unable to help her cause he doesn't know how.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook let's stay for a while just until they left the school" still catching her breath she slamps down beside him that got his face turn into the usual crimson color.

"W-who are chasing you noona? Are they the bad guy in school? Did they hurt you?" He finally able to speak a sentence than he usually does for the first time.

"Gwaenchana I get rid of them already and how was your school kiddo?" She rustles his hair, close her eyes after and lean her head on the bench.

Jungkook seems not pleased by the gesture and took her hands a little bit hard that made her open her eyes and look at him.

His facial expression is hard like he was mad.

"Jungkook'ah is anything wrong?" She's somewhat regain her breathing now and eye-ing him eagerly.

"Did they tease you again because you're hanging out a lot with me?"

"Uhm, no they're just living their mean students concept you know, things like that" she grins cockily and stand up.

They are walking side by side along the road when her classmates block their way.

"Omo, omo, omo look what we have found here, four eyes and baby bunny has a date aweeeeeee" the kids dramatically scream covering their mouths.

"Y-yah, h-hajima!" Jungkook's face became red in anger and is about to punch the other kid.

"Stop, Jeon Jungkook. They will disappear later don't mind them" she pulls his backpack that made him fall on the ground.

"Loser, oh my goodness he can't even stand on his feet. Four eyes' bunny baby is loser" they laugh at them clutching their stomach. They high five one another and continue laughing.

"Yah, you're too much!" She is about to straddle one of them but Jungkook charge already that made the other boy fall down. His nose fall flat on the ground and his two accomplice scream when they saw the blood dripping down his nose.

"Yah, you weirdo's what did you do to my brother!" A bigger student appears suddenly.

"Woobin hyung, he punch me on the face" the crude boy earlier cries and pointed Jungkook who currently has his enrage face.

"Woohyun-ah stand up let's get this boy a lesson he can't forget" he grab Jungkook and pinned his arm on his back.

"Yah, ahjusssi it's just a kids quarrel you're old enough to add fire to their trouble, seriously you could have stopped them"

"Yah nerdo, I don't care about your friend but he can't do this especially to my baby brother" he grins wickedly trying to manhandle a squirming boy in his hold.

"If you don't release him asap I'll call the police" she tries to threat him but he just snatch her eye glasses and laugh.

"Let's see if you can see clearly without this" he breaks her glasses into two that made her cry.

"Yah, that was a gift from my dad" she wanted to fight back but her vision is blurred without the glasses and her tears clouded her eye sight more.

"Ahjussi stop it! You can beat me up instead" his eyes soften while seeing her cry like that and it made his guilt shoots up.

"Playing super hero, aren't you?" Woobin smirks and pull up his iron man bag. "Why the hell you still wear this stupid stuff you're in the fourth grade already" he throw the bag on the road and to their luck, the car passes suddenly. The bag cracked emitting a loud crunching sound so are the belongings inside.

"Tch, tch even your iron man cannot help you, aw poor bunny and bliny" he hold him up once again and snatch his limping brother.

"Come on Shin Woohyun punch this kid" Jungkook shut his eyes close getting ready his self to accept the blow but a loud grunt came from his back.

When he opens his eyes, Woobin is clutching his balls while jumping up and down like a kangaroo.

"Don't mess with me, you scum bag I didn't study taekwando for nothing" Yeran take another spin and the jumping kangaroo fell down on the floor. "You filthy fellows get the hell out of my sight" she shouts that got the three make it four offenders run for their lives.

With gritted teeth, she got his and her own bag and walk away. Kookie just follow her whilst his head down totally disgusted with himself.

"I hope you will man up someday and be able to protect yourself" she hand his bag back without looking at him and open the door in their house.

"I-i'm sorry noona" he is totally ashamed of himself trying not to cry in front of her.

"Annyeong Jeon Jungkook" she glances at him one more time and closes the door leaving him outside.

a/n: when your mom brings you food in your room assuming you are busy with a paper work but actually updating some lame story on wattpad. Huehuehue. #thankyoumother.