Same Old Brand New

"Jungkook please hurry up, our visitors are coming over" Mrs. Jeon flinch as the bell rings right after she said it.

"See that, put away those greasy pans back in the dirty kitchen ppali" she do a final look at the foods on the table and scurry fast to open the door.

Jungkook on the other hand, take his time dipping his finger on the left overs in the pan and lick it cleanly.

"Why do mothers always prepare food like there is a festival when there are visitors?!" He murmurs finally putting the pan on the sink, wash his hands and take off his apron.

"Urgh I smell like milk" he grunts as he smell his self, surely cooking white spaghetti is his mother's expertise but he's more of an eater than a cook.

The soft giggles from the living room made him look back, sure it sound very familiar and he's curious who their visitors are.

"Jungkook come out for a minute, someone's looking for you" he scrunches his nose, and roll his eyes.

'Self introduction one's again, Mom I'm not five'

He run a little to the nearby comfort room and peek at himself on the mirror, tidy his hair and went out.

"Who is..."

"Annyeong Jungkook'ssi" his eyes fly at the lone girl standing right beside his mother, she's smiling awkwardly wide gripping on her skirt and occasionally tucking her hairs at the back of her ear. She's wearing a sunflower dress shirt, her straight hair is at shoulder's length and he surely wear contact lenses coz her eye color is different.

"Do I know you aga'ssi?!" He asks but Mrs. Jeon's laugh caught his attention, his crease brows amuses the lady who could not contain her laugh.

"She is your friend Jungkookie" his mom giggles suppressing her laugh.

"Friend? Who says? Since when?" Says him scratching his nape. "I don't remember meeting you aga'ssi I'm sorry" the girl purses her lips nodding, oh well that gesture is quite familiar to him.

"We saw each other earlier" she too glances at him fidgety "mall?!"

"Mall?"

"Mall, place where people shop?!"

"Oh, you're the girl who said " you're my girl" Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and looks back to his Mom.

"I saw her once Eomma, I didn't know she knew our house" he explains at his mom, eyes proving his innocence.

"Are you sure about that Jeon Jungkook?" Her mom teases more but she take pity on his watery eyes.

"Sure, you can ask Yeran noona or Taehyung and Jimin even Jiyoon noona, I don't really know her mom" the girl seems not happy at what he said, glancing at Mrs. Jeon and smiles a little.

"I think I am not welcome Aunt Jangmi" says the girl in a very familiar voice.

"Forgive this silly son of mine, sweetheart anyways Jungkook, Im friends with her mom so be good to her" she left again after hearing another ring on the door.

The two keep throwing glances at each other for a moment but the arrival of the new visitor widen both of their eyes.

"Jiyoon noona, I didn't know you're coming over" Jungkook rise from his seat and welcomes the girl.

"Surprise, surprise but aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" She points the girl seated on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Jiyoon noona this is, uhm...."