Still the Baby Bunny

I don't know if this is the ending but I'm still writing this. I wanna say I love y'all for commenting, voting and reading Your Baby Bunny. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much. Saranghaeyo, kamsahamnida.

~~~

"Urgh" she wakes up at exactly five in the morning holding her head coz it feels like spinning around, for the first time she experience hangover and the feeling makes her swear, promising not to taste even a drop of alcohol now, forever until the end of eternity.

"Park Jae In, what did you do to me?!" She whisper yell at herself, not minding her surroundings though she scans it a little bit later.

In her scrutiny, she see a large baby on the couch sleeping uncomfortably since his long limbs could not fit on the short span of the furniture. His sleeps like a baby, crouching just to fit in his mother's womb, aw he looks cuddly.

Still clutching her aching top, she stands and went to cover him with a blanket but he started to move and definitely wakes up, almost startling each other.

"Noona gwaenchana?!" He feel her neck with the back of his palm and nod when he think she feel okay.

"I'm fine Jungkookie, yeah I'm good" she take away his hand slowly coz she feels like she's burning within his touch, she doesn't feel that way towards Jungkook before but now, Jungkook's mere presence automatically makes her heart beat faster and makes her feel uncomfortable.

"I-is the party over already, w-where are they?" Her fidgety gesture makes him swoon. He definitely likes the soft noona, like the way she acts at the time, tucking her stray hairs while fixing her in tact clothes, that includes her tattered jeans and off shoulder blouse. I mean maybe he likes shoulder blades more than cleavages coz many say it's hotter nowadays. I just don't know the boiling temperature of those things coz I don't have both lol.

"It's the morning noona and maybe some went home, maybe others had a sleepover I don't know the door is lock the whole night, thanks to my friends I guess that's the Kim style, I heard Jimin and Tae talking about their plan yesternight, maybe they thought I'm asleep already"

"O-okay, can we go out now?!" Realization is gradually dawning at her, they were alone the whole night, they sleep again- together and worst of all, the things that she did and said the night before are actually making her wish that the ground will eat her alive.

Jungkook tries to open the door but it didn't move, he shrug his shoulders looking back at her and she has to hide her blushing face between her palms.

"Can we talk for a while noona" swear he sounds so manly, the huskiness in his voice is like a sweet nectar dipped in a shot of whiskey. So sweet yet intoxicating and once you take a sip you'll be lost forever in the place where you'll not want to get back, charot.

"N-no, I ...I mean not yet, I have to brush my teeth" and she sprints toward Jae In's bathroom and dang her witch friend is prepared, sparing two extra toothbrushes in her cupboard and two extra towels like holy, she thinks in advance which is good. Haha.

"Urgh Jae why did you did this to me? My God I shamelessly confess at him, and worst kiss him?.....Jae In I hate you but I love you"

Her subconscious started to raise it's brows if it truly have coz duhh she maybe enjoyed it too plus, drunk her is a clap clap. Do you agree? Yes? Or yes?

"Gosh I did kiss Jungkook? I mean I initiate a kiss with Jungkook? Did I really kiss him????!!!!"

It's okay nobody saw it honey, just my hundred plus beautiful readers and of course our baby Jungkook, so don't worry we won't tell the others, we're on your side unless you make our Kookie cry again so beware. Lol.