Chapter 1

Final call for flight to Seoul, South Korea! Final Call for Seoul, South Korea". You rushed out of the restroom so you could make it to boarding, "why doesn't cheese ever agree with me? All I want to do is to love it but it loves to make me hate it for good 30 minutes"you said to yourself. You quickly ran to the lady and gave her your boarding pass and smiled at her. "I made it" trying to catch your breathe. She smiled at you and gave you back your ticket and said "Have a Safe flight". "I will thank you" as you entered the plane trying to find my seat. Once you found your seat you were trying to get comfortable since it's not like you'll be on the place for more than 20 hours, oh wait you are. You laughed at the joke you told yourself and decided to put on favorite jacket because you know that you'll get cold easily and waited for the flight attendants to end their safety routine before you started played your jams.

    You were looking outside of the window and saw how everything looked so small and you started to think about how you finally after all those years of team no sleep and staying up all night just to get an A on the exam finally paid off.You now get teach english in country that you had adored for so long. You patted myself on the back because shoot you'd deserve it. You picked up your phone and put it on shuffle and then favorite BTS song came on. You really wanted to dance but thought that the older gentleman next to you wouldn't have appreciated that so you had to withstand yourself, and slowly started to fall asleep.

    The gentlemen that was sitting next to you tapped your shoulder telling you that we're about to land, you thanked him and started to pack your things back in your backpack. You looked out the window and wanted to cry. After so many years of people telling you that you were crazy and that you would never achieve your dream, you just wanted to take a picture with your favorite finger and tag them saying suck it but wasn't going to that, you wanted to but wasn't down. As everyone got off the plane you went to get your luggage but decided to wait for awhile so it would be easier to find the person that was suppose to pick you up to take you to where you're suppose to be living. After 5 minutes or so you walked out and saw a man holding a sign with your name on it. You started walking towards the man and made eye contact before he came to you saying, "Ah Ms. Y/L/N I was afraid that I came at the wrong time. Let me take your bags for you. My name is Anderson and I'll be the one you want to call if anything happens to you or if you have any questions. I would like for you to consider me as a friend".

"Oh thank you and I will Anderson thank you so much I hope that we become really good friends" you said.

You both started walking towards the exit and he flagged down a taxi. Once we got situated he told the driver where to go and we were on our way. You were looking out the window taking pictures of everything so you could send it to your parents back home.
"Okay Ms. Y/L/N this will be your apartment complex, it is walking distance to the school and walking distance to shops, restaurants, grocery stores, convenience store, you name it, it's be walking distance" said Anderson.
"Oh please call me Y/N" you said to him and smiled.
"Okay Y/N let you explain how to get into your apartment. The glass doors have a keep pad you punch in your apartment number and it opens so in your case it'll be 1542. A green light will come on and you can go inside and go to your apartment".
"Oh okay seems fairly easy" you said feeling confident.
"Let's get your luggage to your apartment" he said and helped you find your apartment. You were kind of worried that you would have to walk a lot stair but it turns out that your apartment was on the second floor.
"Okay now for your apartment it's just as when you open the the glass door just make sure to put in the numbers a light will come on and you can get into your apartment" said Anderson.
"Alrighty, easy peezy lemon squeezy" you said jokingly.

Once the door opened Anderson helped you with your luggage and left me alone to unpack. Your apartment wasn't big or small it was just the perfect size. You started to decorate it with pictures of your friends and family. Once your apartment was nicely furnished you decided that you should go out and go sightseeing. You made sure to marked where you're partment was because you didn't want to call Anderson on your first night in Seoul. You put on vans and grabbed a backpack and headed out the door.