Chapter 3

"Taehyung wait" you cried out to him. He turned around and looked at you confused.
"Is something wrong?" He asked.
"Yea..... um" you didn't know what to say you didn't want to just go out and say it wanted to work your way into confusing to him. He stared at you very confused and clueless.
"Ummm I was wondering..... if...... you can... you know walk me home" you asked. He was just stared at you kind of speechless. You could feel his brown eyes staring into your soul trying to figure out what the real reason was.
"Why is everything okay?" He asked.
"Yes it's just that it's late, and well I don't know Seoul that well and I feel like I'm an easy target. If you can't that's fine but you know.... I would love it if you would" you said trying to throw in some feminine charm in the conversation so you can charm him. You started to blush because you could feel his eyes on staring at you.
"You're right" he said. You were surprised you didn't think it was going to work.
"Really!?" you said happily.
"Yea it's not safe I'll get Jimin to walk you home" he said. You were in disbelief, you were trying to come up with another lie so that way you could get him to walk you instead of Jimin.
"Well I kinda need to be home now I can't wait for Jimin because I have a lot of unpacking to do and to be ready for work tomorrow" you said. It was half the truth  although you don't start work till next week but he won't know that.
"You're a teacher" he asked.
"Yes I teacher young ones" you said smiling.
"Oh okay" He smiled "I'll walk you home it's not that far right" he asked.
"Yea it's just a few blocks away" you said.
"Okay I can do that" he replied.
You both started walking towards your apartment and talked about eachothers interests in stuff and it turned out that you both had a lot in common. He laughed at some of your jokes that you thought weren't funny but he laughed. You love they way he laughed the way he closes his eyes and when his rectangle smiles comes out that's your only weakness.
You reliezed that you were slowly approaching you apartment, "this is it" you told yourself trying to find some last minute confidence!
"And we have reached your apartment Y/N" Taehyung said to you while smiling. Ugh his smile I swear.
"Oh haha thank you Taehyung" you smiled back at him. You bowed and was going to go inside but you didn't want to, you turned to see him still looking at you to make sure you were okay. You saw him through the glass door. He saw you and started to smiled and waved. You couldn't let him go without him knowing how you felt about him, so you ran back towards him.
"Taehyung!" you said.
"Is everything okay?" He asked.
"Yes I just wanted to tell you something" you said.
"Okay what is it?" He asked
You started fidget your fingers. Gosh this is so hard they make it look so easy in the dramas. Taehyung started to notice how nervous you were, he just looked at down at you and smiled.
"You know you could've just asked" he said. Looked at him confused look.
"What?" you asked.
"You want my autograph" he smiled and was looking for something to sign.
"I have a pen somewhere in my jacket" he said.
You started laughed and he looked at you confused.
"I do want your autograph but that not way I was going to ask you" you said.
"Oh haha what is it then" He asked.
"Kim Taehyung"  you said. He stiffened up.
"I've loved you for a long time" you said.
"I've loved you since I first saw you and I'll never forget it either. You were wearing a black tux and made a funny face and that's when I feel for you. Everything about you made me love you so much more. Yes I don't know you on a personal level. Yes I don't know about you personal struggles or anything else except for the stuff that has been released to the media but what I do know is that I love you. Like a lot, when I had a bad day I would just looked at your pictures and my day was better. You somehow made my day better. I know that this isn't the first time you've been confessed to I know this isn't going to be the last but I really want you to know how I feel about you because I'll regret not telling you. I love you Kim Taehyung. I love you so much that you might think I'm crazy and I'm okay with that, I just want you to know how my feelings are towards you" you said. You said everything you wanted to say. You could feel tears streaming down your face because you weren't sure how his face looked like because you ended up bowing at the end of your confession.
"Y/N" his voice was so calming. "Look at me please" he said.
You slowly started picking up your head and slowly started to wipe the tears off my face. Then out of nowhere he wiped them for you. You were so shocked. His face looked as he was touched by your confession, you started to blush really hard that you probably looked like a tomato.
"I don't know what to say" he said.
"I didn't expect anything to be honest" you said sounding a little upset and down.
He looked at you and started walked towards you. You suddenly felt his chest against your face. He hugged me. You thought to yourself.
"I can't accept your confession" he said.
You wanted to cry but couldn't you expected this but a part you wished he did. Then you asked the probably the dumbest question.
"Why not? Am I ugly?" you asked innocently looking up to him.
He laughed and hugged you again.
"No of course not" he said. He grabbed your face and wiped away your tears away with his thumbs.
"I can't accept because I want to get to know you first before I say yes to you. Also you're not ugly you're very beautiful and I'm shocked you confessed to me. I thought you were a Jimin Stan to be honest" he laughed. The fact that he called you beautiful shocked you. You didn't know what to do next, you didn't plan this far. He looked at you and smiled. His smile the only thing that makes your heart skip a beat.
"Y/N" he said.
"Y-Yes" you said.
"Can I see your phone?" He asked. You immediately gave him your phone without even thinking.
"You like to see me sleep" he asked. You were kind of confused until he showed you your lock screen.

You completely forgot that he was your lock screen, you started blushed and ended up hiding your face behind your hands

You completely forgot that he was your lock screen, you started blushed and ended up hiding your face behind your hands. He laughed.
"Here" he said and gave you back your phone. You didn't move your hands from your face because you were still really embarrassed.
"You have cute small hands" he said. You then tried hiding my hands with the sleeves of your jacked and he laughed again. You looked at him and smiled.

"I gave you my KakaoTalk ID, message me and we can get to know each other then I'll give you my answer" he said. You looked at him surprised. He then kissed your forehead and said,
"Go inside it's getting late and you have to unpack and get ready for work tomorrow. Message me when you're inside okay".  You nodded and walked back to the glass door. When you were about to go up the staircase you turned to see him and there he was smiling and waving. You smiled back continued your way to your apartment.

You pushed in the code, opened the door, took off your shoes and started jumping for joy. You couldn't believe that any of this happened to you. You wanted to call you best friend but then remembered that she's still back in Texas and she's either asleep or getting really drunk. You sighed because you wanted to tell someone what just happened to you. You ended up calling her either way.
"Hello" she answered.
"Hey are you busy" you asked.
"Umm no not really I was about to go and get liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, but it could wait. What's up homie? How's korea is it everything you ever dreamed of and more?" She asked you.
"Yea Korea's awesome come visit but girl I have something amazing to tell you".