Chapter 23

"We don't know but she's been apprearing a lot on Twitter recently, that's the only reason how I found this out" Renae said as she started to move closer to me.

Nothing made sense, why was Taehyung was photographed with this girl? Why hasn't he been returning any of my calls? Why do I feel like I'm putting more into this relationship when I feel like im not getting anything in return?

"Y/N" Olive said getting me out being dazed.

"Hmm" I replied.

"Apparently she's a model" Olive said quietly but loud enough for us to hear.

"What" Renae said, you can almost feel the heat that was radiating off of her.

"Yea the photo is going viral and some people actually know who she is"

They both continued with this conversation of who this girl could be but I started phasing out. I didn't want to know they kind of girl Taehyung was starting to get attracted too. I think I knew somewhere a long the way I wasn't meant for him. Someone so beautiful doesn't deserve to be with someone so plain. I walked to me room and locked myself in i didn't want to hear about any of this, I wasn't ready to hear what Tae could've possibly been doing with this girl.

"Y/N" Renae said as she knocked on the door. "Let's go out? Or let's do something to take your mind off it"

I want to take my mind off it but I know it'll come back just to haunt my thoughts.

"I don't think it's a good idea Renae, I think... I think I just want to be left alone for now" I said softly. I heard someone sigh and walked away. I later heard the girls talking about what was going on but I tuned them out. I started feeling myself falling asleep and that's exactly what i did, I took a very long nap.

••••hours later••••

I woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing, obviously annoyed I checked my phone to see the time. Surprised that someone was knocking at my door at 3:45 am I sluggishly walked to door and check the peep hole, and saw someone wearing a hoodie. I wasn't going to open the door, so I asked loudly, "who is it". The person looked up and but no surprise it was him.

"What do you want"

"I came to talk to you"

"What about"

"Y/N please open the door so we can talk about this"

"No I'm not, your going to stand outside and tell me why you haven't been returning my calls, answering my texts and about this mystery women Kim TaeHyung" He sighed obviously annoyed that I wasn't giving into him. I heard someone walking towards me, I turned and saw that it was Olive.  

"What are you doing its 3:50 am" Olive asked.

"Come on Y/N let's talk about this please"

Once Olive heard the voice she knew exactly who it was and came closer to the door.

" why should she? Isnt you have to the explaining not her?"

Tae sighed once again before answering, "she's a model I meet in a different country while we were on tour and got really attached to me. I told her I had a girlfriend but she said that she only wanted to be friends. Which I agreed to but as we started hanging out more our.... our relationship.... developed...."

"Developed to what Taehyung" Olive asked. I couldn't talk I just couldn't believe I was hearing this from him.

"I..... I.... I didn't mean for it to go this far with her i swear."

"What did you do"

"....... I cheated on you Y/N