Chapter 12

You waited for Jimin to arrive, you didn't feel like changing so you just stayed in your sweat pants and hoodie with no make up on. If he likes me with make up then he should still like you without it. You didn't look that much different without make up you could go without if you wanted to but you would look like you haven't slept in four days.

The movie was getting to the your favorite song, so you cleared your throat and was about to start singing, "LETS GET DOWN TO BUS-" till you heard a knocking at your door and your phone vibrated.

From: 지민
I'm here

You paused the movie and went to door and opened it for Jimin.

"HELLO Y/N" Jimin said loudly.

"Hi Jimin" you said.

"I brought snacks and Stu- wow you look different" he said. You looked at him and waited for what he meant by different. "Like In a good way" he said. You weren't convinced but you let it slide. You went to the sofa and sat down, unpaused the movie and started re watching it again.

Jimin came to the living room after he took off his shoes and sat next you with all the snacks and food he bought.

"Here I got this for you" He said as he opened up a drink. You looked at him confused and took to the drink. It had a picture of a strawberry, since you liked strawberry's you thought why not try it. You tried it and ended up liking the drink a lot. You kept drinking it and picking at the chips Jimin bought for you guys.

You tried focusing on the movie but you could feel Jimin staring at you, when you would look at him and he would quick move his head towards the tv and pretend he was watching the movie. This kept happening for a few more times till you had enough of it.

"If you want to stare so bad take a picture" you said annoyingly.

"It's just you don't look the same..." he said.

"Not everyone has perfect skin Jimin".

"I do".

"Well lucky you".

You started getting really annoyed by Jimin but you started thinking to yourself that maybe you do look really different without make up. But Taehyung never said that to you, in fact he liked it when I didn't wear a lot of make up.

"Y/N" Jimin said.

"Yes Jimin" you replied.

"I'm sorry if I sounded really rude.... that wasn't my intention, it's just out of the times I've seen you, you've always had make up on" he said.

"It's okay Jimin, I just realized that too".

"But you do look pretty without it on, Y/N, I swear".

You smiled at him and the both of you continued watching the movie.

After finishing all the snacks and watching another movie, Jimin decided to help you clean up. You were really tired and was falling asleep throughout the second movie.

"Okay Y/N I cleaned up, go to bed and get some rest okay? I might not be able to make it tomorrow for breakfast" Jimin said.

"Oh why not?" You asked.

"Early morning practice and I can't be late, you'll be okay right kitten?"

You started blushing and nodded, " y-y-yea I'll be okay" you said smiling.

" that's my girl, I'll text you okay" he said while leaving your apartment waving at you.

When the door shut and locked you went to your room and got ready for bed. You smiled at how cute Jimin was to you and went to be happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~JIMIN POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt Y/N's house and I had to make it home before my super got there. I love hanging out with Y/N, she's like my idealistic girl. Cute, smart, funny and knows how to cook but the bags under her hazel eyes kind of kills it for me. I didn't know she wore make up. It looks so natural that I believed the lie. I mean you can get rid of bags but it takes time. And do I really have that much time?

*15 mins later*

I unlocked the house door to find my supper with Taehyung. What the heck.

"Oh Jimin you're finally home? Where were you?" Taehyung asked.

"I was busy" I said back to him.

"Oh really with what?" He asked.

"I have my own projects Taehyung, Olive, baby, sweetie I'm home" I said.

Olive was my friend with benefits but she thinks we're dating. I don't take her out because she isn't someone I would practically date, she's just someone who I waste time with until I get Y/N as my girl. Olive is a complete 180 of Y/N, she cant cook, isn't the brightest of the girls, doesn't have sense of humor but she has a banging body with a hot face. And that's something I just love about her, those little two things she has over rules everything else.

"Baby! I've missed you!" Olive says running to me.  This is my favorite because her boobs go up and down. "You haven't texted me for like a week. I really missed you". Her scent is something I love about her.

"You know Olive, Jimin brought another girl to the house" Taehyung said.

Olive releases her hold on me and turns/looks at Taehyung, then turns back to me. "Is that true sweetie?"

"No baby she's just friend, in fact she's Taehyung's friend but Taehyung hurt her so she came to me" I said staring back at him.

"See Tae I know my boyfriend, he would never go over to another girls house right baby" Olive says cutely.

"Yes baby I would never cheat on my Olive. Now go up to my room and get ready *whispers into Olive's ear* You know what to do right baby".

Olive turned to me and whispered, "of course I've missed you". She went back to sofa and got her stuff before, "bye bye Tae see you whenever".

I watch her making sure she goes into my room and closes the door.

"What the hell dude" I said to Taehyung.

"What" he said.

"Why did you tell Olive about Y/N".

"But I didn't. I said you brought a girl over, I never said her name. It could've been that blonde you had over yesterday.  Or the redhead before that".

"Watch it or I might have to bring Y/N over. She could be Friday, since Soo Jung has a boyfriend now. How would you like that?" I turned to look at him and he's mad. He got up and grabbed me by my shirt.

"Don't you dare do that to her. She's too precious too valuable to be one of your days of the week".

"You know what your right........ I guess I have to make her everyday then? Right?".

I saw his fist begin to ball up and was about to hit him until someone broke us up.

"Taehyung. Jimin. Stop. Now. I don't care who started it but I'm ending it"

Suga was someone I was scared of but love.

"Yes Suga Hyung" we said in unison.

"Also no one better wake me up or else...." he said walked into his room and slammed the door.

I started walking to my room because Olive was waiting for me. Before I entered my room I looked at Taehyung and said, "she maybe everyday with how things are going between us".

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Taehyung Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to go and beat up Jimin but I didn't wanted Suga Hyung to beat me up either. I don't like when he talks about her like that but some of this my fault. I wish my jealousy didn't get the best part of me, I wish I went over for breakfast, because he cooking is the best. I love seeing her smile. I don't know why I didn't confess to her. When she's been confessing to me. She's just different, and I like her so much because it.

I decided to take a walk around the block. I chose the wrong time because I see nothing but couples. I started walking towards a park and sat on the swing. I looked up to the sky and said,
"Y/N............... I like you too"