Short Story: Renae and Yoongi

• Renae's POV•

I laughed at how quickly Y/N left the apartment with Jungkook. She always remembers these things and always goes all out for any type of anniversary that she has with any boyfriend, so I was hella shocked. I was laying on the couch since I had nothing to do. That's a lie, I had to grade sooooo many papers but my favorite drama came on and I knew I wasn't going to grade them anytime soon.

"Have you eaten?"

I looked up and found myself blushing. Speechless.

"I-I-I- y- n-"

"Take your time Renae your always so nervous with me" Yoongi laughed. Boy if only you know what you do to me.

I didn't want to come off as a complete creep so I laughed it off. You know like how those cute girls in the dramas do and the guy thinks it's cute.

"Teehee" i mentally face palmed myself on how cringy that was. Like who even am I?

"What the heck" Yoongi said confused.

"No I haven't eaten" I said quickly.

"Ahhhh so you can talk. Good to know I thought that maybe the girl who I took out ice cream didn't exist" he said laughing. "Anyways do you perhaps want to get something to eat" he asked.

"What did you have in mind" I asked.

"Well it's up to you I'm taking you out" he smiled at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT THE FRACK!

I looked at him in complete shock and my mouth opened a little from the shock.

"Hey you'll catch a fly if you do that"

I quickly closed my mouth, "anything is fine with me to be honest I'm not picky"I smiled at him. Another lie. I'm picky as heck.

"Lamb skewers it's then! Get dressed we're leaving in a few minutes" he said and went to his room.

I sat on the couch and quickly ran to Y/N and Taehyung's room. I needed to call Y/N but knowing how she's freaking out over the anniversary she's probably not the right person to call, and Olive is at school right now or work. Frick what do I even wear!?! I looked at the clothes I have and sighed deeply.

"I would own nothing feminine" I look at Y/N's half of the closet, "she wouldn't mind".

I quickly got a random shirt and paired it with some blue jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror and I wasn't sure about it.

"Damn it! Why is this so hard!" I whispered yelled to myself.

*knock* *knock*

"Renae you almost ready" Yoongi asked.

Hell no im not I need a whole day to prepare before I can go out with you.

"Yes just give me a few seconds". I seriously need to stop lying. I looked back at Y/N's wardrobe and closed my eyes and picked something. To my surprise it was a brand new button up shirt. Still had the tags and everything. I looked at the tags since I was curious.

"She would have Gucci" I laughed and pulled off the tags and quickly sprayed some perfume on myself.

*time skip*

"Yaaaaaah those were the best lamb skewers! I'm surprised you didn't eat a lot, I thought you were hungry" Yoongi asked deeply concerned.

I smiled at him, "I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought haha". Lie. I wanted to eat but i was scared that i was going to dirty this shirt and since it's brand freaking new I know Y/N is going to kill me.