Chapter 9

"Oh hey Renae wha-"

"WHAT IS KIM TAEHYUNG DOING AT YOUR APARTMENT"

"Oh Tae um well he's making dinner for me sin-"

"MAKING YOU DINNER!?? WHAT EVEN!?! HOW CAN YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME!! I THOUGHT WE WERE HOMIES!?!"

"We are! BUT YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH MY STORY YOU INTERRUPTED ME REMEMBER"

"I DID NO- oh... wait.................. IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE GONNA TELL ME!?!"

"Uhhhhhhh............. yes"

"IM SORRY BITCH!"

"It Guc-"

"SO WAIT ARE YALL DATING!?!"

You turned your head to see what Taehyung's reaction was and it turned out he was at the doorway holding a bowl blushing and stood frozen. She asked the question for you, the question Ms.Lee told you to ask him, and from the looks of it he also doesn't know how to respond to it. He does come over a lot, you make him breakfast and coffee almost every morning and we sometimes go on walks or to the café. So does that mean we're dating? Are we dating?

"Did you want to answer her question Taehyung" you asked him.

He looked me speechless and nodded his head. He placed the bowl on the table and made his way towards you.

"Umm... Hi Renae, I'm Kim Taehyung-"

"I know who you is. Trust me. You were all she ever talked about for years"

You mentally facepalmed yourself, know he knows how much a fan you are. GREAAAAAAT.

"So are you guys dating" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"No were not, But she's a great friend" he said.

A FRIEND!?!! What the flip nuggets!! A friend!?

"A FRIEND" Renae screamed. "Okay if y'all are quote-on-quote friends why are you at her apartment making her dinner. I'm not love expert buuut that doesn't seem something quote-on-quote friends do" she said.

"I wanted to make her dinner since she always make me breakfast, and is always there for me as friend" he said.

"Well your missing out on a great girl, she's supportive and amazing, she all you want in girl" she said.

You started fake crying and pounded your chest because you were touched by what Renae said.

"Maybe" he said. "Well I'm going to go make dinner bye Renae". He started getting up but stopped when Renae called him.

"WAIT!!! ONE LAST THING" she said.

"Yea whats up" he said.

"I have the biggest crush on Yoongi, I was wondering if you know. Kinda set us up" she asked nervously.

"Well I don't see why not but be warned he's kind of you know salty" he said.

"A girl can do salty" she said.

"And that's my que to go, bye Renae" he said and walked back into the kitchen. You grabbed your headphones so you can talk to her privately. You gave her a thumbs up meaning she could talk now.

"Girl you'll be okay, he'll realize sooner or later" she said, trying to comfort you.

"Yea but it hurts you know" you said.

"I know babe but hey think about it like this, you can go on dates now and not feel bad" she said.

"Renae" you said.