Chapter 20

Y/N POV

I woke up early the next morning, i slowly got out of bed and saw Taehyung sleeping soundly. I check to see what time it was and it was 5:30 am, typical, I would wake up this early when I don't feel good.

I slowly and quietly got out of the bed, I didn't want to wake Taehyung up, and I wasn't ready to talk about anything.

I went to the bathroom washed my face brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I was going back to the gym today, I felt that I needed to go back today. I quietly went back to my room and got out a change of clothes and changed into them quickly. I quietly walked to the front door because I didn't want to wake up Renae either, I tried my absolute hardest not to make any noise and to my surprise I made it to the front the door. I quickly put on my shoes.

"Going somewhere"

Shit.

I turned around slowly only to see Renae leaning against the door frame.

"Good morning sunshine! The earth says hello" I said smiling to her. But she obviously was not moved by it at all.

"Where are you going Y/N"

"I'm just going to the gym. Ya know gotta get them gainzzzzz" *tries posing cool*

"Please don't do that ever again"

I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. I turned around quickly and was about to open the door.

"Oh wait I'll come with you".

Shit.

I turned quickly to Renae who started putting on her shoes. "Whaaaaaaat? No you don't have to, you hate working out. W-w-w-why do that yourself"

Once she was done putting on her shoes she looked at me dead in the eyes. "Whatever your trying to pull off isn't working. Taehyung might not be able to read your BS but I can. So we're going to the gym and you are going to tell me everything weather you like it or now". I nodded and opened the door leading us both out.

We started walking to the gym and it was quiet. She wasn't talking, maybe she was waiting for me.

"Y/N"

"Yes?"

"Start talking".

I knew it. I told her everything about the waitress who saw us about the girls who were telling me stuff and about how I felt about myself. I started crying. I told her how I felt that Taehyung is way out of my league and that I don't deserve him. That I was too fat for him and that I wasn't even pretty enough for him. She looked pissed and sad. When I finished telling her everything I wiped my tears always using my hoodie.

"Y/N, your an idiot"

"What"

"Do you have any idea how precious you are? How beautiful you are and how fit you are? Do you now realize that you to some people are their idealistic girl. You have the purest heart and always cares for others when they don't deserve it. I've know you for what 9 years? And you've came such a long way. From being a complete loser in high school to being a social butterfly. From being over weight to being so fit that it scares me, in a good way of course. You've always been pretty always had a pretty face but the confidence was never there till recently. You are so much more than what you give your self credit for. I don't think you are at the slightest ugly or fat or whatever those girls said. I don't think Taehyung thinks that either, that guy is so in love with you it's sickening, in a cute way. Don't fall back down Y/N, because if you fall back I'll fall back."

Renae always knew what to say when I would get like this. She always says the truth to me. She was right. I did come a long way from where I was a few years ago. I shouldn't let people get to me. I have the greatest friend anyone can ask for and the most amazing boyfriend ever. What more can I get?