Chapter 16

Happy birthday my love 💜🎂💜 I hope you have the best day ever. I love you so so so so much. Stay healthy, rest well and be happy my love.

💜💜💜

••••••••( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) story time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)•••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Taehyung left I went to Renae who was waiting for me in the living room.

"So someone is a little happy about their relationship finally taking off" she said.

"Shut up, you would be too if it was Yoongi-oppa" I said smiling at her, she started blushing and hit me playfully.

"So a girls night was what I heard correct" she said.

"Yep" I replied.

"With who?"

I explained everything to Renae, I told her everything about Jimin, Olive and Taehyung.

"Well Olive is pretty dumb but then again I was 19 too" she said.

"You never dated anyone thou......" I said while taking a sip of my drink.

"Shut up........ what I mean is I've been with you while you went through your first heart break".

"I'm so sure that's what you meant" I said laughing.

"So what are we going to do to help Olive?"

"Well I was think we could watch movies and eat ice crea——"

"No"

"Wh-wh- WHY NOT!?"

"No offense but that doesn't make anyone feel better, remember when Eric dumped you and you were a giant mess? And all you wanted to do was watch movies but that made you cry even more then I took you to club."

"No......... I went to a club?"

"See you were so drunk you forgot about Eric! My method works waaaaaaaaaaaay better trust me"

"Those are always famous last words"

"Look well take her to club near by and just get her feeling loose have her dance and chill."

"I think we should ask her what she wants to do, you know since this is her break up."

Renae nodded in agreement and we waited for Olive to get to my apartment. It was 8:35 so 10 mins till Olive got to my apartment. I decided to change into comfy clothes to wait for her.

*13 mins later*

*ring ring ring*

I got up from the sofa and started walking to the door.