Chapter 7

He sits down on your bed, placing his hand on top of yours. You wake up and gasp as you lay your eyes on him. "What are you doing here?", you say startled. "I'm sorry", he says. "I'm sorry I was being so hard on you. I... I shouldn't have told you how I knew the way I did. I should have waited... For you to make your move", he smiles. "But like I said, your mind became very distracting, and it became very hard for me to focus. In class... In the great hall... In your present... Whether I could see you or not. I... This is dangerous", he says and looks at you. You sit up. "I know... I... When I first saw you... I don't know what happened to me. It was like someone stuck a needle in my heart and injected you into it. I...", you take a deep breath. "I know I don't know anything about you, and you don't know anything about me. That this thing I feel is based on nothing... And everything", you look into his eyes. He caresses your hair. You close your eyes as his fingers stoke across your cheek, just like you pictured it in class. You open your eyes again, and then you both lean in closer. You stop. Is this really happening? You can feel his breath on your lips. Then you clash your lips towards his and kiss him. Long, hard and passionate. You moan and your body starts to burn. He kisses you back with such sultry lips, it's like he's sucking the flesh of your skin. You drag him down on top of you, your hands around his neck. You kiss like crazy. After two months of imagining, you don't have to pretend no more, it was real. This was happening.