Chapter 26

Tuesday and Loki's class. You're so excited to see him, you can't keep still. You've done a seductive smokey eye make-up, and painted your lips in a dark burgundy red color, like the laced teddy you got from Loki. "What's with the war paint?", a friend asks when you come out of the bathroom. "I'm seeing someone after class", you say. Which was true, you just left out who that someone was. "Slyther-boy?", your friend guesses. "Yes", you say and sigh. That was kinda true too, since Loki was in Slytherin when he went to Hogwarts. "When are you gonna tell me, or show yourself together? This is taking way too long", your friend says. "Well, his friends aren't too hyped about the fact that I'm in Ravenclaw, just like you don't approve of the house of Slyherin. Seriously, it's just a house. And it truly would be boring if we were all the same. Wicked is fun", you send your friend a sly smile. "Just be careful", she replies.

"You look really beautiful today", Loki sends you a thought. You smile and blush. "Thank you, Professor Handsome". That was a bad line, you think to yourself. You hear Loki chuckle very quitely and bite your lip to keep 'em closed. You're about to laugh, but must be still. All this secrecy is kinda fun, but hard. If someone knew what thoughts that had been exchange between the two of you in class... Especially the dirty ones. You keep biting your lip, not becuase of the urge to laugh anymore, but because your mind starts to wander back to the cottage and the activities you had spent the weekend doing. Suddenly it's like Loki freezes time and space, bacuse the image he sends you is so realistic. He's standing behind you, opening your cloak, sliding his hand down your blouse, grabbing your one of you breasts. You almost heave for your breath, it feels so real. Then he bends down and whispers in your ear. "Meet me after class in the dark corridor", he says, brushing his lips against your earlobe. He gives you a quick kiss on the cheek, and then you snap back to reality. Loki's sitting behind his desk and the students are studying like nothing's happened, but something did happened.