Chapter 21

"Follow me", you hear Loki's voice in your head. "Stay close, but not too close, forget about the map, I'll lead you somewhere dark and hidden". A chill runs down your spine. Loki's voice, even in your mind, was so damn seductive, and hearing him go on about dark and forbidden stuff, made your body tingle with lust and excitement. You didn't know what he's got in mind, what he wants to do, but you know what you want to do to him. A little something to return the "favor" he did for you in the cottage.

You excuse yourself from your friends, saying you forgot something in the classroom, that you'll meet them later. Loki's already gone, but he left you some insturctions to follow so you could catch up with him. You turn right when you go out of the classroom and start following his "mind map". Corridors, stairs, left, right, darker and darker, more and more dust and cobweb. You're in a part of the school you've never been before. It's mysterious and kinda sexy.

No more instructions, complete silence. No Loki. You're standing still, waiting. "My love", you hear a voice coming from the end of the corridor. "What have you done to me?", he steps out of the dark and lights a candle with his wand. He starts walking towards you, he's eyes sparkling in the gleem of the fire. "If I were a vampire, I'd crave your blood. If you were a shooting star, I'd wish upon you. If you were darkness, I'd let you consume me. If you were a ghost, I'd let you haunt me. I'm addicted to you. You're like a sweet, forbidden drug. You came with a warning, and so did I, but we chose to look beyond the lable, to seek danger...", he's standing right in front of you now, looking deep into your eyes. You are completely spellbound by his words. He places a hand over your heart. You sigh, feeling his touch. He takes your hand and places it over his heart. His heart is pounding in his chest. So is yours. "Can you feel it?", he asks. "Yes", you say. Your hearts were beating just as fast, just as loud, in perfect sync, like they were one of a kind. "They belong together", Loki whispers and leans in to kiss you. "Yes, they do", you say and feel his breath against your face. Loki's lips meet yours and you embrace each other in passion. "Never still my heart", he says. "Never", you say.